Wednesday, August 18, 2010

He confuses me... guy advice please! ?

Okay a brief history about this guy and I- 4 years ago i was 15 and he was 17, we were MADD crazy for each other, he wanted to go out with me but i wouldn't because i had a feeling the timing wasn't right. We both were young and stuffs then he moved on and started dating this girl Anna.





Few months later after him and anna were dating, he started flirting with me like crazy! We both flirted and flirted then one day we were hanging out alone and cuddled and talked about a lot stuffs. Then one day Anna started to notice he was flirting with me allot so we both backed off and stopped.





Now it has been 3 years since we last cuddled and stuffs, I'm now in a relationship for almost two years. He's still with his girlfriend Anna for almost 4 years.





I know for a fact he cheated on her with two girls just ONCE. He admit it to me. He has no hard feeling for them at all. He shared some personal thing with me about his feeling for her and stuffs. He said he's still young and wants to play around a little. I told him i totally understand.





I know this is bad of me but he cheated on Anna with me a couple time- we didn't go ';all the way'; but did some foreplay and kissing. We also cuddled. But the last 2 days got me wondering big time...





He came over with anna and slept over my house with my boyfriend and I. Anna and my boyfriend passed out and justin and i stayed up and chatted. He asked me what my feeling are for my boyfriend and i answered then he told me he loves anna but he's not in love,





Then he mentioned and said to me [';IF'; someday we end up being together or get married would you be willing to have a kid with me because i know you have one and said you dont want other one] I told him i might have another kid someday later on. Then he said okay because i would like to have my own kids i want 1 or 2 kids maybe 3 it depends i want a boy and a girl.





Then somehow we held hand softly then somehow we start squeezing our hands harder as like we missed eachother or something i dont know how to explain it.





But then we both let go and he asked me ';How bad do you want me?'; I asked him to clearify ';How bad do I want you in a physical way or in general?'; and he said ';in general'; and i told him uhm its awkward to talk about it when my boyfriend and your girlfriends around in the house. He said he wants us to talk more about all this the next time.





Then he told me that one day when i feel ready he wants us to hangout a whole day together just us alone like the old time and stay at the hotel so we could catch up and go out to dinner and stuffs.








After all this talk, it got me kinda curious and confused, does he still have a thing for me? Is he falling for me? Or is it a lust?





(posted this post but in wrong category so am re-posting)He confuses me... guy advice please! ?
I would definetly go with saying its a lust. becareful now.He confuses me... guy advice please! ?
Idk, you guys have such a big history it kind of sounds like he's starting to worry about what he's been missing out on all these years. Its possible he thinks you two together would be better than the partners you have at the moment. The talk about kids suggests he is seriously considering a future with you. If this is something you would like too, maybe you should catch up with him like he suggests.


However, you need to think about this carefully. Do you really want to end the relationship you're in now? Would you be willing to give it all up?


And if he is just in it for the sex (saying you could stay at a hotel kind of suggests thats partly what he is interested in at least) is it worth the risk?


Try and think about how badly you want this boy. If the answer is a lot, then go for it, or you'll never know what could have been. If not, back away.


xox
Lust. I guess.





Stay safe. And do get into any drama.





Good Luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment