Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to hint to him to ask me out?

First off, Happy Thanksgiving!


I'm 15 and i have ';hung out'; with this 16 year old guy twice in the last week. I've known him since 3rd grade but havent gotten to know him until now. Anyway, we hung out last night and it was amazing! We made out and cuddled and talked. I know we both really like each other but how do i get him to officially ask me out (to be his girlfriend)?





Also, at one point he was looking through my phone (not reading, just scrolling) and he joked around and said ';Im making sure there are no texts from your other boyfriend (something along those lines).How to hint to him to ask me out?
If you like him, then just go ahead and ask him. I'll go as far as admitting to someone that I have feelings for them. But then I let the matter settle and leave the actual asking out to them. Even if they throw out random hints that they like me too, or try to get me to ask them out, I never do.





If they want to be with me badly enough, then they'll ask me out. If they don't like me that much... well, i'd rather date someone else who does.How to hint to him to ask me out?
well, from your description, this guy seems to like you a lot. it probably won't be long before he asks you out, so don't worry about rushing him to make the move. tell him you like him and that you like spending time with him. that should be enough of a hint.
Why are teenagers want to date so badly. Concentrate on your school, have fun, go to the prom. Let the guys talk to you, let him ask you out. Guys love a girl who is funny, great personality, dress and smell good.

No comments:

Post a Comment