Monday, August 16, 2010

What would you think if u felt your boyfriends hardon?

*i asked this earlier but didn't put my age so didn't get the answers i could have sorry for reposting*





well a few months ago when i was dating this girl we were in my room cuddling, and just messing around, (ex:she was like trying to bite me) and she tryed to take my phone away and we were just like flirting having a good time. when all this went on, i got turned on, and i had jeans on and i don't think she could tell unless she like stared at my crotch area. but when all this was going on, she jumped ontop of me...like my lower half and was just messing with me. but i got super nervous. because i hadn't done anything sexual with her yet, (at the movies once, she kissed my neck like very seductive like, and bit my neck, and fingers, could she have been turned on then?) i think this was like a week into the relationship. But im pretty sure she felt my erection...she didnt say anything and i was too busy squirming i didnt see if she made a face. but i mean, she had to have felt it lol





She broke up with me like a week later due to emotional issues, her dad died the year before, and she had recently broke up with her ex of 1 year because he was suicidal and controlling. and she has a lot of problems. and currently trying to find herself, and God. so im giving her her space and we just friends like she suggested. Btw im 19 and she is 17





So my question is (girls) what do you think was going threw her head when she felt it? (im pretty sure she did) and how would you feel is you were the girl in this situation. Also, how can i tell if a girl is turned on? if she has her clothes on and stuff. thanksWhat would you think if u felt your boyfriends hardon?
she prolly thought dat or a dork...ur 19 i wuld think u wuld kno da answer to ur ? already but i guesd ur jus not experienced enough. anyways she prolly wanted to get sum or jus a tease...neway ur being a ***** not hitting dat or takin advantage of her while shes goin thru all her bullshit jus act like u care she'l giv u sum.What would you think if u felt your boyfriends hardon?
is ok i ve been here before yes i`ve done the very same thing that u were doing i think it`s cute yea she prolly felt it ost girls are very sensitive downthere. when my boyfriend gets a hardon i`ll purposly sit on him ad he gets squimish but i like the feeling cuz i`m not ready or sex yet but she just needs space i feel like shes walking down a hard path i am a survivor of attempting suicide so talk to her and yes i have had these sae issue both of my parent killed themselves wen i was 8 and i`m 16 but i is just an emotional ituation she needs u i knw i needed my bf whe everything happend t me and she is trying to deal with he pain of ths just stay with he don`t abandon her. i know u won`t leave her u seem like a goodman. good lucand i send my prayersout to her she is walking a hard raod here is my email if she needs someon to talk to: adcocksummer@ yaho o. com

No comments:

Post a Comment