Monday, August 16, 2010

Feeling your boyfriends hardon?

well a few months ago when i was dating this girl we were in my room cuddling, and just messing around, (ex:she was like trying to bite me) and she tryed to take my phone away and we were just like flirting having a good time. when all this went on, i got turned on, and i had jeans on and i don't think she could tell unless she like stared at my crouch area. but when all this way going on, she jumped ontop of me...like my lower half and was just messing with me. but i got super nervous. because i hadn't done anything sexual with her yet, i think this was like a week into the relationship. But im pretty sure she felt my erection...she didnt say anything and i was too busy squirming i didnt see if she made a face. but i mean, she had to have felt it lol





She broke up with me like a week later due to emotional issues, her dad died the year before and she has a lot of problems.





So my question is (girls) what do you think was going threw her head when she felt it? (im pretty sure she did) and how would you feel is you were the girl in this situation. Also, how can i tell if a girl is turned on? if she has her clothes on and stuff. thanksFeeling your boyfriends hardon?
If she felt your erection and then broke up with you, you must have scared her. LMAO!!! You can't tell if a girl is turned on unless she wants you to know it.Feeling your boyfriends hardon?
Hi Sweetie. If she had issues like you said she did, then it isn't you- it is her. Just be understanding and know that she has to sort things out in her life before she can be there for anyone else.
dude i had the same problem


trust me


YOU WILL KNOW when she's turned on


ahhh the nostalgia...
it kind of depends how old you are and if she has ever done anything in that way before. if it was me im 17 and have been active shall we say, i would take it as a compliment and would not have been freaked out at all. if you let me know how old you both are then i can give you a more detailed answer. when a girl is turned on she will most likely touch you more and get closer to you have pink cheeks and kiss you. let me know if this helped and how old you are :)


xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment