Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What would you do if...?

In the middle of the night, while you were sleeping your boyfriend/girlfriend was up drinking looking at pictures of his/her ex?





I got on the computer this morning to find the recent documents was full of pictures of my boyfriend and his ex. They traveled alot together, so its fine that he kept their pictures because some are really cool pictures of ireland, canada..etc. But he didnt look at those, he looked at ones with them cuddling, her leaning over with an extreme cleavage shot, pictures of them kissing..etc etc.





I know they had to been looked at last night after I went to bed because I was on the computer working on stuff for school until about 11-midnight...thats why I went to the recent documents to pull up everything i had up last night to find this!





I got alittle upset by it, and he doesnt understand why...His cover story was he was looking at the bouquet he bought her for VDay when they dated and he wanted to top it. Yeah right...i didnt see any pictures of the flowers...and why would he get me flowers? he didnt get me anything for valentines so why now? I dont even want the flowers if they come because he probably is ordering them now to cover this up...or apologize.








So I left the house to get away from him....be alone. I have no reason to think he'd cheat on me..or anything. Its just upsetting he would sit and look at pictures of her ...not of their trp..just her and them together. And then tell me something like that..








But how would you feel about this?What would you do if...?
I think you need to sit down and talk to him. Let him know how you feel, ask him to relate ask how he would feel if the roles were reversed.





Ask him to remove her pictures from the computer as well.





The flower thing is abit ridiculous, but maybe he was really trying to top the flowers..but started looking at the pictures and the last ones he looked at were the only ones you saw...nottrying to make excuses for him. But how many times have you done harmless things that if he saw or knew u did he might take it the wrong way?





You guys have been together for awhile now..it will work out.What would you do if...?
I'd feel horrible if my boyfriend did that to me!





Ask him how he'd feel if you were secretly looking at similar pictures of you and your ex - I'm sure he wouldn't like it. Explain to him that it hurt, and you need to know why he was doing it. With this kind of thing, honesty really is the best policy.
i would be a little upset, but give him some time he probably really loved her and she broke his heart which would take a while to get over for now don't act really mad just make it known that you know what he is doing in case he does want to cheat
He missess her sweetie.


Hes obviously not over her, and hes reminscing of the past.





You need to have a conversation with him and let him know, if hes not over her and not ready to let go, then he needs to let you go...





And yes, i would be very upset.


ESPICALLY if your the jealous type. [me]
I would feel the same way honey. Maybe inside you were just afraid of losing him. He probably misses her and he's goin through a stage. It will probably pass but you should try keeping some distance until he comes to you, or telling him how you feel. You shouldn't hold this all inside of you.
Its not childish you're hurt, i personally think he still has feeling for his ex, because i'm going through that phase right and the only reason i watch the pictures is because i still have feelings for them
He could just not be completly over her





give him a good reason to forget her





Plz answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Let him lie now and he will have all the justification he needs to try to lie again.
serious answer: he is still on his ex, sorry





helpful answer: he'll get over it soon, may take a bit of time
he sounds like a nice guy
dump hem, he sounds like a jerk
he's not over her


or hes a horndog
you have a right to be angry. I'd kung-fu his *** haha but that's me :]
id be pretty upset too. sorry hun. i think you should move on.
23, and still go to school? I doubt it.





What I would do to gauge how attached he still is: Get a flash-drive and copy all the photos of him and his ex onto it. Then erase them from the computer. When he looks for them again, tell him you erased them and watch his reaction. If he's still very much attached, he'll flip and go nuts over it. If not, he'll mostly be annoyed that he has lost his traveling photos; at which point you can tell him you did save it.





If he explodes about it; then it's clear he's not over her. Then I'm afraid that it's time to either have a nice sit-down with him and tell him what you think and that you give him x amount of time to get over her or you're out... ; or just pack your baggies and get out =/
It's very obvious that he still has feelings for her. He just misses her. I'd be very hurt if my boyfriend did this kind of thing. I'm not sure what I would do, but I know that I'd be mad at him for a very, very long time. Maybe you two can work it out. Maybe he'll realize that what he is doing is a mistake, and he'll just delete those pictures. If not, you should leave him. Chances are, he would leave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment