Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is this a good letter to send to my ex boyfriend?

I miss you, a lot. All I want is to be back in your arms again and for all my problems to go away. There is nothing I wouldn't give to be with you, id do absolutely anything to get you back. You mean the world to me. To think of never being with you again hurts so bad. All the times we shared together, laying on your bed, just cuddling, made me the happiest girl alive, and now ive gone and lost it all. I never got the chance to tell you properly just how much you meant to me, you are my everything and I had never been happier than what I was in your arms. Every time I saw you, I got butterflies, I never had that feeling with anyone else before. Im sorry for all the times I was a ***** to you, but you always hurt the ones you love right? :| And that sayings true 'you never realise what you have till its gone' yeah, I actually miss you so much, I can't even face going to school at the moment.


I just wanted to let you know how much I miss you and how much you mean to me.


Take care babe xx








thanks xIs this a good letter to send to my ex boyfriend?
how did you guys break up? and how long has it been?


and yes you sound desperate.


you should just move on, you broke up for a reason.


and remember for every busted relationship you have had, it brings you closer to your ideal guy.





but what you wrote is very sweet...Is this a good letter to send to my ex boyfriend?
You sound desperate. You broke up for a REASON. Who dumped who? If you dumped him don't give him this letter. You are just leading him on. Find someone else.


And no, its not a good letter. You sound needy, clingy, and desperate.


If he dumped you it means he no longer wants you. Don't add to his ego by giving him this letter. He will just show it to all of his friends.
Well since you're in school I will remind you of an important lesson... Never put something in writing that you wouldn't want everyone seeing.


That being said, if you can trust him not to show anyone, etc... then go for it. Personally I wouldn't though, if you broke up it's for a reason and like others have pointed out, you don't really want to come across ';desperate';. Good luck though!
NO.





You broke up for a reason. Your old problems will eventually resurface. I pined for my ex for a year. Two years later, my life is SO much better without him. Even though it's hard, move on!
If you want to look desperate, go for it. As far as typos go, chickens lay, people lie. I'd let it go and move on.
aww hun thats a great letter, he will know how u feel thats greta, i did something similar and it worked out, so hope it does for u
i think you maybe opening yourself up for problems


get a hobby or find someone to occupy your time with


if he has found a new GF you maybe making things worse


for yourself


just be careful
That's too much. I would just say, ';I have been thinking about you and wonder if you were ever thinking about me too';
Um...it kind of depends the reasoning for the letter.





Obviously, you've broken up. But why?





If it was against what you both wanted, like because you moved away and couldn't handle a long distance relationship...then go ahead and send it because you two, i'm assuming would still have the same feelings for each other.





But if one of you broke up with the other, i wouldn't send it. It just sounds kind of clingy, needy and desperate if he broke up with you. I know if i had broken up with a girl and received that kind of letter, i would feel pretty weird and awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment