Friday, August 20, 2010

I need some help with my boyfriend issues!?

Hi, I am in a college/high school relationship with my boyfriend of 8 months. He goes to school three hours away. We have been close friends for close to 3 years now. I jus want some help. This is a letter I wrote to him. I haven't sent it yet. I would like some feedback. Thanks guys.





I feel like I am waiting on something that is never going to come. When I told you that you had changed and you asked how, I didn’t really know the answer. Now I do.





During the summer, things were easy. There was nothing to worry about. But as you have moved off to college, things got tough. I feel like your feelings have also moved on. When you went to your dads, I remember you were going crazy to get back. You told me you missed me and couldn’t wait to see me. I couldn’t tell you the last time you told me something like that. I never hear a “oh you look pretty” or “that looks good on you.” Nothing.





This is hard for me. You don’t know what it is like. I am in the same spot. I am stuck here. And you are in a totally new place with new people and new things. I am here. You are caught up in the whirlwind and I dying to get out.





Even though we aren’t dating anymore, I got the impression that we weren’t seeing other people or anything like that. You have never done anything wrong against me, but since you have been up at school you haven’t really done anything to reassure me that you care about me. I feel like I am talking to a brick wall sometimes. I don’t even know how you feel about me anymore, because you never tell me anything. I can’t read your mind. I don’t know what you are thinking unless you tell me. I want to be apart of your life, but it literally feels like you are pushing me away.





In the summer, you always wanted to kiss and touch me and hold me. I felt loved when you were with me. And now I jus feel unwanted.





Even the lack of little things hurt. You don’t grab my hand and squeeze it while you are driving anymore. You don’t play with my hair while we are watching a movie. I can’t remember the last time you told me that you loved me. We hardly cuddle. You don’t touch my back when you walk behind me, just to let me know you were there.





When you come over now, I feel like you are coming to spend time with just my family. I like that you are really close to them. But I feel like it wouldn’t make any difference if I was even there or not.





I want my assumptions to be wrong. I want you to still love me. I want you to communicate with me, but I am beginning to think that either you don’t care at all about me anymore or you don’t even care enough to put in the slightest amount of effect of showing me that you still have feelings for me.





Either way it sucks. I would hate for our relationship to come to a complete end because of this, but I really don’t know what else to do.I need some help with my boyfriend issues!?
This is a completely honest answer. I totally can relate...collage can be a barrier. It's probably painful to relieve the memories of the wonderful summer, and compare them to the memories now with him. If you feel unwanted, or not much 'fireworks' in between you two, then I think you are making the right decision.


Your letter is understanding but there is no begging/pleading. I must say, you seem like a very strong person if you are able to do this, break up with him. Maybe later on in life, you two may connect again...if your schools are closer, and conditions are different. I think that you should definitly mail this/email it to him, or maybe say it in person (if you feel you could be strong enough for that)


Good luck :)I need some help with my boyfriend issues!?
Information over load aaaahhh, send the letter
long distance relationships don't work maybe that is why he is being distant, i think u should talk to him not give him a letter
Aww, that's very sweet. Send it right away.
SEND IT ! and please email me back and tell me what he says this is a wonderfull lettter.


my email is





yummyykellyy@aol.com
i agree
holy. cow.





i've never actually gone through this before, but i hear about it all the time from friends who have. people change when they go to college. i ALWAYS hear about it. so yeah, i guess it's sorta something that's out of our control. honestly i think that this letter you wrote to him really got the message across and if he still doesn't get it, he's probably in denial and is just lying to convince himself that he hasn't changed.





wow, honestly i have no idea what it's like to be going through this but i have a feeling it couldn't be any easy.








i really hope you feel better soon.
Thos s very good and I think that it should convey your thoughts quite nicely. I would change the last sentence because he may think that you are breaking up with him rather than just telling him how you feel-unless that's what you've decided to do. I know of my girl sent this to me I would drive all night long just to see her I the morning and apologize to her. I'd probably buy her flowers too and take her to breakfast-college can wait. Help me please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091216060024AAUh9qb
I think its really good and it clearly shows him that you love him and care about him, but if he can't feel the same about you he knows where to go.


I'm really envious you have the courage to do that. I'm sure he will appreciate your strength in writing that.


Good luck x
aww, im so sorry hunn):


tbh, it seems like all he wanted was a summer fling. and then he just didnt know how to get out. maybe its easier for him to be around your family b/c he doesnt have to be ';realtionship-y'; with them. he sounds a bit like a jerk. i def think you should send it. if he doesnt respond positively, he isnt the guy for you.


-good luck. email me if you want to talk more(:
I think this is a great letter:) u should send it and if he doesn't change u should break up?





Maybe if u guys can somehow move closer in the future u can get together cuz I know long distance is hard :( Both of u guys r gonna have completly different lives from eachother and communication can become tough!
you should really think about this one and that is while he is in school you should tell him that i don't feel you are as close to me as you once were so i think we should end this until you are done with school and i assure you you will have your answer because there are BUT ONLY 2 ANSWER HE CAN GIVE AND THAT IS : 1) HE'LL SAY WHAT YOU REALLY WANT TO HEAR NO I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT I LOVE YOU AND IF WE DO THAT IT'S JUST GOING TO MAKE ME NOT WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL BOTTOM LINE HE'LL BEG FOR YOU NOT TO BREAK UP WITH HIM WHICH IS WHAT YOU REALLY WANT THAT ANSWER YOU KNOW HE LOVES YOU EVEN IF IT IS FAR AWAY RELATIONSHIP BUT YOU WILL KNOW HE'S YOURS or 2) he'll say yea we should just break it off which means he has fallen out of love with you SORRY but with that answer you will know how he feels about you NOW anyways that's what i would do if i was you break it off with him and see how he reacts but don't send him that letter let him think your the one who's breaking it off ... GOOD LUCK AND I PRAY THAT WE ARE BOTH WRONG AND HE DOES LOVE YOU STILL KEEP ME POSTED IF YOU CAN PLEASE EVEN IF IM NOT YOUR BEST ANSWER I STILL WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED E-MAIL ME AT carnahan1971@yahoo.com thanks sincerely anthony carnahan...
I feel like this is a really powerful letter and that if my hypothetical girlfriend sent me that I would feel compelled to do something. Though I am not the guy this letter is going to, so I do not know which something he would do. Perhaps he may cut it off. Or he will put more effort into making it work. That being said, I think you have a good head on your shoulders and it would be right for this situation to change. If you are honestly upset, then yes, you're doing the right thing. And don't think twice or second guess yourself.


No matter what happens, I hope it turns out for the better for you. =]
This sounds really good , Its really brave of you to tell him how you feel. You exsplained it really well .


If i were him and i did still love you after reading this letter i would straight away tell you that i was sorry and of course i loved you because it would be really hard to read that letter and he wouldnt want to break your heart.


If i was him and i didnt love you any more i would still really feel the need to reply truthfully because of what you have said is really emotional and am sure he doesnt want to see you in such a state.





I hope this helps and you send it soon and you guys bond again and youll be a happy couple.
  • graphics for myspace
  • coolest myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment