Friday, August 20, 2010

She really likes me, wants me to cuddle with her and kiss her in public, but doesn't want to go out just yet?

So there is this girl in my drama club who I have a thing with. The way we talk in texts we basically already go out. But in person its really awkward between us. Shes shy and so I am when I'm around her. There is also this gay kid in denial who she doesn't like but he keeps asking her out. So I constantly feel like I'm in competition with him cuz he's always beating me to the seat next to her basically.





Everyone in drama club knows we like each other cuz she basically showed everyone our flirtatious text messages cuz she was so excited. So most people think we go out. I asked her out today via text and she said it was scaring her at how fast this was going. She said she really likes me, and told me i'm allowed to kiss her in public and cuddle with her but she isn't ready to go out with me yet. She actually told me that today at rehearsal she felt like I was ignoring her. I am always shy around her cuz I don't want to be annoying, and she seems a little stand offish so i didn't know if she would like freak out if i put my arms around her. I then explained the whole situation to her.





I really want to make it official that we go out. I mean like, what are people going to think if we are publically kissing and cuddling? Lol I want to make it official so they won't make as big a deal over it. This girl that i like is 2 years younger then me and is a freshman (I'm a sophomore), She is doing 3 plays right now so she has Absolutely no free time her schedule (So this is also posing as a problem as when we would hang out if we went out), and she's only had one boyfriend before and they never kissed.





I need some advice. What's your guys input?She really likes me, wants me to cuddle with her and kiss her in public, but doesn't want to go out just yet?
I get it...she has a fear of commitment and she has really bad anxiety like me...on the Internet or in via text message you don't have to look that person in the eye or anything but when you're in person it's like really uncomfortable...she wants to be loved and felt good about herself thats why she wants to kiss and cuddle in public, but the word ';love';, ';boyfriend';, ';dating';, is maybe just a bit too much for her and actually I don't think she wants to take it slow I think she's just afraid...talk to her...pass notes in class and work your way up to talking in person.She really likes me, wants me to cuddle with her and kiss her in public, but doesn't want to go out just yet?
You can't be competition with one she don't like and is gay on top of it.





You should just go ahead and do make out with her and feel her up when you can. Why do you care what others think or say?
Listen to Destiny, just take it slow, she is young, if she really likes you then she will realize that your needs matter
Listen little sophy, if you want to make it official ask her directly in person! Don't do it over text no romance at all!
take it slow but dont show your emotions too much

No comments:

Post a Comment