Monday, August 16, 2010

Why is he clingy then distant?? It's a constant cycle!?

I am really confused about this guy that I have feelings for. For a couple of weeks he will act like we are in a serious relationship. He will invite me to go bowling with his friends, to parties with his friends and family, to the movies, to look at christmas lights etc. He will want to hang out with me all day every day. A few days ago he asked me to answer his phone and his friend said ';hey victoria, can I talk to your boyfriend?';. After a couple of weeks he will start completely ignoring me! After a month, he will be clingy again. This has gone on for a year and I'm so confused! Whenever he is drunk he tells me how much he likes me and stuff but...thats when hes drunk so who knows! What do you guys think he is doing?!? He has also told me when he was drunk that he is scared to get too close to me..





And about sex...most of the time we dont have sex, he will kiss me on the head, or nose and cuddle up with me and fall asleepWhy is he clingy then distant?? It's a constant cycle!?
This is just the way guys are darl, my boyfriend is exactly the same except when his drunk his so mean and tells me he doesn't love me, your lucky your boyfriend is sweet when his drunk. It must be hard when he is clingy then goes the opposite way. I think he may be like that because his too scared to get close to you incase you break his heart and he probly doesn't want to get hurt. Your bf sounds like a angel compared to mine so don't worry too much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment