Friday, August 20, 2010

Boyfriend trouble ? treats me crap ?

i didn't know what to do with my boyfriend


i love him very much but i dont know if i should stay with him or leave


i think he treats me like sh*t most of the time


its just the little things he does and says that really hurt me


i don't even know where to start


what concerns me the most is that


were both short on money at the moment, we are students that live in different towns about 20 miles apart from each other


he never comes to seem e really unless its me that will go to see him or i pay money into him account to come see me. Last night he said to me i don't put any effort into this relationship. that really hurt me, because its me that goes to see him whenever im free and got money, which he never does. He never took me out before, and last week took him out to movies, for a meal, i even took him shopping etc,i paid for everything indeed because he apparently didn't have any money, and then when he was checking his account i saw he had some money in it and he didn't dmit to it. The only thing hes ever bought me was a sausage roll. I top up his money when i have money. the thing is i pay, buy him stuff and i ve never heard him say 'thank you'. ever. Then again apparently he doesnt have any money, he couldnt come see me but 2 weeks ago he went to london to see some girl to go see 'the mighty boosh live' with her. But he didnt have 5 pounds to come see me?! he didnt even get back home till 3 am!


Another thing is, i spent over 拢100 for his christmas present, but he didnt even get me a card. i thought maybe he didnt have money, and now he got loads of money for xmas and he still is not willing to buy me even a xmas card, and thats all i want, and he talks about hows hes gonna spend it all on a tatoo and things for himself.


Hes got loads of female friends that he spends a lot of time with and gets mad at me if i get jealous. but whenever i want to see a male friend he gets mad at me and doesnt want to talk to me for some time. Then again everything he does wrong, if he hurts me or upsets me he never apologizes, he always uses it as a defence mechanism turns it round and uses it against me, and makes me feel guilty for the things that he has done wrong.


Another thing that upset me is that, last week he arranged to go to a concert with his female friend on the february the 14th :(


its obviously valentines day, and i would like to spend it with him but it seems like he doesnt care about me at all.


As new years even is coming up i said i want to spend it with him but he keeps telling me to go out uptown or celebrate it with my friends, he blatently doesnt want me there.


About a month ago his grandad invited me to my bfs uncles wedding. which took place a week ago. My bf said i ve been invited 2 days after his grandad told him and i got a dress and everything, but then he didnt mention it since, so i thought maybe his uncle didnt want people he doesnt want there or something so i just kept quiet, but then the day after the wedding i found out he brought a different girl with him there, when his family clearly said 'bring your girlfriend with you' , how am i supposed to feel??!


He doesnt even cuddle me in bed at night, he isnt affectionate at all, like he was at first. I told him to tell me if he doesnt want to be with me but he says he loves me more than anything and he wants to be with me. i seriously feel like crap in this relationship but then again i love him dearly and i dont want to lose him, im afraid of being on my own again


theres loads of little things like i said in this question that really hurt me and i do not know what to do about them , if i try talk to him about it he denies it or gets mad a t me


hes also got a close female friend and i know form his best friend whois also my close friend that shes told him she loves him and she will do anything to have him ,even though she knew i was with him at the time. He said to her to stop it because if she carries on like this he will have to stop being friends with her because he has a gf he loves, but then again he talks to her all the time and meets up with her sometimes, not as often as before but he still does





what do you think, and what should i do???Boyfriend trouble ? treats me crap ?
Sweetheart, I can tell from just the little bit you have told us that this is NOT the right guy for you. If he loves you as much as he claims to, you would not have to be making all the effort to keep the relationship going. You need to stop calling him, stop going to see him, and then see what happens. My guess is he still won't be willing to go the extra mile to do anything for you. If you truly love someone, then you think of them before you think of yourself, and he sounds like a selfish, spoiled jerk. Move on, honey--- you will be so much better off!Boyfriend trouble ? treats me crap ?
Leave him, he's only using you for sex and money. Chances are he will always be this way for you. You can get someone better, start looking now.
You need to leave him!
tell him to piss off his probably root'n that other bird
U SHould love someone else
this is going one way his, why would you let a man treat you like that it will get worse, find a real boyfriend one that puts you frist, never let people treat you like that, close that door in his cheap face,
He does not really care about you and you deserve much better than that. This relationship does not seem right. There is someone out there who will make you feel loved and special. Wish you all the best.
didnt read all of it tbh, but from wt i did read it sounds like he treats u like a bank/money lender scheme and not a girlfriend at all. i think you two should call it a day and the distance doesnt seem to be working out at all, you sound upset and it sounds like ur both guna split up soon anyway. i say enjoy ur student life and let go of him, maybe he'll appeciate you when you dump him and he'll realise
leave this boy alone he seems like a user.he takes your money while he got his money on the side.he's no good for you.you deserve better.women's are queens so start acting and thinking like one.most importantly you should be treated like a queen.
leave him.you need to cut all ties with him. keep the money for yourself. buy a nice top then go around town looking for someone new cause hes not right for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment