Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My biography, do i sound like i would be a good guy / boyfriend?

i am a 18 year old guy. well 18 in 12days anyway.


i have short / medium brown spikey hair / sometimes tidy / messy.


glowy clear skin with a short scruffy shadow beard, girls all like me.


brown eyes, i am SOLID , built.





anyway.


at the moment im just your typical pretty boy player, i gues, since heart broken, i dont like doing this at ALL. but im lying to myself.





who i am inside is,


a guy that, * depending if your my ';soul mate'; girlfriend who is like me , 2 peas in a pod. i had that once. . .





i would call you any hour when you need me to, and i'll talk for hours, about anything you want to keep you comfortable, even about our favourite online game or playstation games.





if you were upset i'd cuddle you with your head on my chest and yes, i would even Sing, a song that doesnt need instruments , and explains just how special you are.





a guy who doesnt wanna drag you out to a party and to drink, a guy who's favourite drink is, coke, or water , or juice, not alcohol, beer.


a guy who would call you over for the night, put on our favourite cartoon, or simpsons episodes, or facourite game, final fantasy, or whatever, and cuddle under a blanket and play it, or watch it.





a guy who would be your best friend, same interest, games, playstation, clothes or shopping, movies or cartoons, and we would talk like best friends do, not talk like ';how was your day, how was work'; or that CRAP.





a guy who would look down and kiss you on the forehead or top of the head and cuddle and tell you i love you, someone that would lay down with my head in your lap, or vice versa , other way around.


a guy who would, hit snooze on the alarm clock just to cuddle you a bit longer in bed.


a guy who's been hurt, and knows how bad it hurts to be cheated on or dumped etcetera, and wouldnt do it to you.





a guy who would hook up the old nintendo and me and you would play it all night, just like old memories like you did with your brothers and sisters back in 96.





a guy that would dry your tears, hold you tightly, who would even cry from being happy, that i found such a soul mate * IF she is my soulmate, not just a random girlfriend, but who is almost exactly like me, not in a weird cloning way but yeah, best friend girl friend wize, you get me*


a guy who wouldnt pressure you into sex, to get LAID, a guy that looks at it as we have something special, and i am honoured YOU chose ME.





a guy who loves animals, who likes getting my pets and cuddle with them, especialy when im upset.


a guy who doesnt like to fight, or pick fights. * even tho i used to pick fights alot and try to fight anyone bigger then me * i know its stupid.


a guy that would, gentle nibble on your nose, or lick your lips, or bite your lip, squeeze you, tickle you, poke you.


a guy that would get into that MMORPG game that you love to spend all your time on.


a guy that says i love you more then anything in the universe, and MEAN it. and then more.





And would it be even POSSIBLE, to find my exact match in a girl?





my idea of a PERFECT girl would be pretty much that,


skinny, black hair, shorter then me * im 5ft10* and very VERY beautiful face.My biography, do i sound like i would be a good guy / boyfriend?
Honey, I think any girl would be lucky to have you! If you changed your idea of a perfect girl to thin/slightly curvy, brown hair, shorter than you, and a pretty face then I think you just found your match! Lol!


ChatterboxSims2freeekMy biography, do i sound like i would be a good guy / boyfriend?
http://www.watchtower.org/e/200905a/arti鈥?/a>
  • Faratech
  • stinger
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment