Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Update for my contacts..?

hey





i posted on there saying... did you lady's have any ideas on how to tell my other half i was pregnant again (fell pregnant on the pill, we have a 4 month old daughter)





he finished work at 9pm and got home at 9:30pm, i made him a lovely dinner ( chicken and potatoes with carrots and brussel sprouts ) and i set the table with a red table sheet and with lovely candles and the lights were on low. he new something was going on but he had no idea, he just kept on asking whats wrong and smiling. we eat our meal and i handed him a drink and round the glass i sellotaped a pace of paper saying i'm pregnant. he was shocked and just kept on saying 'really' really' then gave me a cuddle and a kiss, we had a good chat and this morning we are really happy and cant wait :) xx





well i better make this into a question lol





how did you tell your husband/boyfriend?





xxUpdate for my contacts..?
Awww That's so sweet! :)





I told my partner I might finally be pregnant, and we took a test, it was a -


So over the next few weeks we took more, still -


But i still didn't have my period and I had morning sickness, all day.


We went to the doctors for a blood test, it was positive!


We were so so so happy then, but terrified that it would be M/C #7.


Thankfully she stayed put until 39 weeks 5 days, and was born on the 2nd Dec 09, happy, beautiful and completely healthy!





She is the best baby I could ever of wished for. Smart, Funny, Beautiful, A red head like her daddy (always wanted red-headed kids since I was little lol), Sleeps 8 1/2 hours a night, even when she's teething (she got her first tooth at 10 weeks, started teething at 8! 2-3 more cutting at 11 weeks)





To Me and her Daddy she's perfect in every way :)





Congratulations on baby #2 sweeti! Hope all goes well! xxxUpdate for my contacts..?
i just spat i out!...lol.....i was in shock (unplanned but not unloved).





but congrats hun! i am really happy to hear of such a positive post
I told my husband as soon as I suspected something. He honestly didn't believe me at first, because he has had numerous health issues over the years, and was told it would be difficult for him to conceive again (He has a son with his ex-wife). We've had unprotected sex for three years, without any other pregnancy scares. Even without any major symptoms, I somehow just knew. We decided to wait it out a little bit first, though, to see if my period would start, and when it didn't, we told a test. He was elated!

No comments:

Post a Comment