Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Women: do you cuddle with guys that are your friends?

A girl who thinks of me as her Big Brother is... well, I'm just gonna come out and say it; she really likes to cuddle when we lay on the couch. She usually treats me as though I'm like her other boyfriend (she has one, he's one of my best friends) other than the obvious things haha :P





Now, I'm not worried if she likes me, but my question is: how much trust do you have with a person of the opposite sex to do something like that? Because she doesn't even do as much as hug anybody, let alone cuddle!Women: do you cuddle with guys that are your friends?
I do cuddle with my friend but just because they're friends. It doesn't really matter to me I just do it because they're are my friends. I do it to show the love. Do you get me??? (friendship love) that's just my opinion. Maybe you feel like is something more because you may feel something towards her.Women: do you cuddle with guys that are your friends?
If a female cuddles with another guy is because she likes him, no questions asked. Why would you cuddle with someone if you didn't feel anything for that person plus he was only your friend? She likes you definitely!
NO!!! only my boyfriends duh

No comments:

Post a Comment