Friday, August 20, 2010

Your first time, what was it like?

So my boyfriend of two months and I have talked about having sex. We live about three hours apart from each other and when we see each other we like to make it special. I'm trying to see if I can stay with him the week of New Years. Hopefully I can go stay from sunday to sunday.





Now I've voiced my opinion about sex. I will not have sex unless I am married or I trust that person completely. And I already feel like I've known my boyfriend forever. I trust him with everything. But I'm not sure if I want to have sex with him this early on in the relationship. I'm just nervous really because I've never had sex before and neither has he.





So, LGBT, tell me what your first time was like and how did it start. I don't need details, I know what sex is. I just want to know how it began. Was it a romantic atmosphere? Did he or she watch a movie with you cuddled on the couch together? What were your thoughts and feelings?Your first time, what was it like?
well we just did it. was in my bed. it hurt her cuz it was her first time. she didnt let me all the way in at first. she kept telling me to stop. after the pain stopped it was good but first time is meant to be bad ok dont freak outYour first time, what was it like?
I was 16 and my bf told me that he was big but I told him I'll be fine with it. Yeah... well techically, my first time stretched for 6 months... I was nearly 17 when I was able to have it. Oh and I'm still with my bf and things have been awesome ever since.
Focus on your feelings---others should not matter.
my first time was with my girlfriend now of three years i loved her at the time and still in love with her now but our first was shockingly terrible but funny at the same time, lets put it one way i hurt her and she hurt me ie let me with a bruise on my pubic bone ha but we laugh about it now and the sex is incredable mind blowing so just take your time!
You sound as if you are rather young and altogether too wise!





I don't think my advice is appropriate because I was nineteen and it was when a guy I liked was sleeping in my room. But I was too too ready for it and so frustrated that when he joined me in bed it was as if a dam had burst and I found it really difficult to behave with reasonable decorum for the rest of the weekend - indeed I didn't behave with decorum. I was sex starved and he showed me how and I almost couldn't stop.





What I would say is that you shouldn't do anything you aren't ready for and happy with (and enjoy).





I think you are going to have a much better time than I did. Just take it slow and start with a hug and keep talking so you know how every step feels to him and he knows how it feels to you.
We were at home and we were kissing and one thing let to another and we had sex.


Yes, it was romantic but charged! I felt great. Why wouldn't I? We were amorous for each other.
It was 1973 and It sucked.I was 16, I didn;t know what the eff was happening, I was on mescaline, the chicks vag was like a crater AND to top it off I got the clap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment