Monday, August 16, 2010

Cuddling Question Part 2?

How do you cuddle? I mean how do you, as an individual, cuddle? If youre a guy, how do you hold your girlfriend? If youre a girl, how do you lay on your boyfriend?





*Haha funny story this just reminded me of, I was stretched out on my back on the floor after playin with my 2 year old nephew just layin there half asleep and my girlfriend came over and was on her hands and knees lookin over me and one of her legs was in between mine and the other was on the outside of my leg and she kissed me and then accidentally moved her leg right on my crotch so she was scared to cuddle with me for the rest of the day lol





What incidences have you had when cuddlin?





I know this is sort of an odd question but the other day I was sitting on the couch and my girlfriend was sitting with her legs over my legs stretched across the couch, if that makes sense and I was rubbin her feet while watchin TV. Someone said that we look like an old people couple and I swear Ive been thinkin about it over and over again haha cause my girlfriend and I never really thought we looked like a weird couple, usually people say were cute together. I just went and emasculated myself by saying 'were cute' hahaCuddling Question Part 2?
It's not rocket science, just hug her. Make her feel safe.Cuddling Question Part 2?
Usually laid side by side her head on my chest arm round each other.





Incidences:


When she got up once she put her hand on my crotch and pushed herself upwards with it so she could stand up. Painful.





She was asleep and fell off the bed and blamed me, she said I pushed her.





But we love each other really. And me and my girlfriend apparently look like an old couple together we're like 16!
u sit on him lap and he hold u close to him and u kiss and get into it. Basically u love him and adore him while the guys sits and hugs and hold u and tells you how beautiful and perfect you are :)





well, thats wat me and my boyfriend do lol
Just start with hugging so you dont pull off anything too fast and wierd. That way you will slowly get closer to what you both like.
We use plenty of whipped cream and barb wire.
Awh.


Haha.


=I


I miss cuddling.








I remember watching Wall-e with my old ';best friend';. We had feelings for each other, but we didn't tell each other. Well, he randomly leaned over and kissed the top of my forehead.. then I went and layed on top of him and he would massage everywhere on my body.. and randomly kiss me. It was the best moment i've had so far in my life. Sad thing is, he's leaving for college in Florida on August 8th.


=[
well start by putting your arm around her. then look at her for awhile. When she looks back at you keep looking. When she asks y ur looking at her like that u smile and say... Damn I just really wanna kiss u. u look so fine!.. and then lean over her (ur both laying down) and then u kiss her. put your close arm (to her) on the ground so that ur propped up and put your far away arm around her and grab her pants back pocket so ur pulling her toward you. And maybe start making out and then when u stop roll over but stay close. Maybe have your legs intertwined
  • loan officer
  • windows vista
  • 1 comment:

    Blogger said...

    Want To Increase Your ClickBank Banner Commissions And Traffic?

    Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products using banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your favorite ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the ClickBank products.

    Post a Comment