Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm making my boyfriend a list of reasons he is the best boyfriend ever?

So far I have 114..I'm aiming for even more than that. Can you give me more suggestions? This is what I have so far. Also, does this all sound pretty good?





How amazingly handsome you are





Your perfect personality





How I know you care about me because you always show it.





The way you look at me.





When you eyes meet mine.





The way you smile at me with that adorable smile.





The way you smell.





How you always seem to make me happy, even when I'm feeling down.





How you make me feel beautiful, even when I'm not feeling it.





When you call me beautiful, goreous, pretty, ect.





How you asked me to be your girlfriend over the phone and I said ask me in person and you did:)





How I always feel sparks no matter how many times you have kissed me. You're an amazing kisser.





How your hugs always make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.





The way you hold me. I always feel so content, warm, happy, protected..like nothing else matters. I love cuddling with you.





Your honesty.





You don't swear, talked perverted, ect.





How your room is cleaner than mine.





You're the only one that gets me to listen to super screamo and I actually kinda like it.





You're my bestfriend and boyfriend at the same time.





When you text me something sweet at random times of the day.





When you miss me.





How excited I get when I'm about to see you.





How fun it is to be crazy and giggly with you.





How I jump and get chills everytime you touch me.





How cute you look when you're tired.





How cute you look even when you're not tired.





You like me the way I am and theres nothing you would hcange about me.





You're not to ';macho'; to cry in front of me.





You're forgiving.





When we cuddle and you get bugged because one side of your hair gets squished.





The many things we have in common.





When you tickle me.





The things you do to make me laugh.





How you seem to get a little embarrassed when I call you Teddy Ty Bear. Hehe:)





Your confidence.





Your gentleness with me.





The way you say ';no'; in a cute tired voice when I tickle you.





All the different names you call me.





How I know you'll be there for me.





The fact that you are a christian.





You never seem to look at me in the wrong way and I like the fact that you made a commitment to save sex for marriage.





When we hold hands.





When were standing and you have your hands on my waist and I'm leaning against you.





How amazing you are. %26lt;3





How cute you are when you're trying to kiss me and I won't let you.





The funny expressions you get on your face.





Falling asleep with you. It makes my heart jump when I open my eyes and see you watching me.





How I feel like I can talk about everything with you.





I feel like I can be my complete self around you.





How much I love talking to you on the phone even if there is a few moments of slience.





You're very understanding.





You're a good listener.





You listen to me when I talk about dance even though you have no idea what I'm talking about.





I love your style.





I fully trust you.





How nice %26amp; sweet you are.





You're talented.





You normally keep a positive attitude.





You make me the happiest girl on this planet.





How you take me breath away.





You give me butterflies.





When you tuck my hair behind me ears.





How you asked me if I wanted to hold hands the first time we ever did.





The fact that I had a crush on you for a really long time and the whole time you thought I liked someone else.





When you talk to me on the phone when I can't fall asleep.





Your intelligence.





You're in two bans and an awesome guitar player.





Even though you say your voice stinks, I like it.





Your amazing hazel eyes.





Your strength.





How you don't mind PDA.





The fact that you seem to act alot more mature than alot of guys.





You're a gentlemen.





When you look at me as if trying to figure out what I'm thinking.





How your ten times better at every sport than I am.





Your patience with me even when I'm confusing.





Your taste in music.





You how always talk about places you want to take me.





How you love the beach.





Just little things you say and do.





Sitting in the treehouse with you.





How I could sit and do nothing and not get bored as long as I'm with you.





You are my guardian angel.





You make my life 100 times better.





You're my everything.





You're pretty much impossible to get out of my mind.





You still make me nervous sometimes.





I always feel safe with you.





How goofy and silly you get sometimes.





How you don't have to be like everyone else.





Your curly hair.





How muscular you are.





I likeI'm making my boyfriend a list of reasons he is the best boyfriend ever?
That's beautiful. Truly.


I think if I were to add anything to that it couldn't be as personal. I'm sure 114 lines of your love for him will suffice. Maybe you could add something about fate and destiny? I wish you guys the best. I can't help but feel a hint of jealousy reading that, ha ha you guys seem so in love. You could throw in a quote from twilight...that'd be cool. Ignore the people on this thing who aren't aswering nicely. They are perhaps unloved.lol.I'm gonna show my boyfriend this and tell him write me one! I agree also, Christianity is important in a relationship if you are Christian. Good Luck in life and love xI'm making my boyfriend a list of reasons he is the best boyfriend ever?
How can you be a twilight fan and is a Christian...Christianity is so whacked out these days

Report Abuse



You really really really really really really really really really really, and I mean really, need to get a life.
Because I love you so much I even asked strangers for more reasons so my list could be even longer.
Tell him that you still get butterlies everytime he kisses you!





(I still do with my boyfriend!)
i wouldn't suggest to give that to your boyfriend it's cute but he might get a little crepped out by it.
the way my heart does somersaults when i see you. or even think of you.





i hate your football obession(write watever sport hes obessed with) ...but i dont want it to change.





i love u the way u r...never change.
wow, QUALITY is more important that QUANTITIY . you repeated the same things over and over.. and what does christianity have to do with loving someone? what about just having set values?





at first it was cute, but after like 6 it was gay. :)





EDIT: I read every single line in your little poem, and i was dead bored waiting for something new, it was all the same. please.





and as for what is MOST important in a relationship, leave that to the couple.
How about ordering them and numbering the ones that you like the most, like how he takes your breath away and is always there and that he's bloody hot





any way,,, u got the perfect lil guy dnt u??


you have quite alot already, but try and do the same for him, and then personal favourites:





1. You give the most amazing hugs in the world; Tight, but at the same time smooth and sweet, you know just how long to hold me for etc. =] and how he smells so good!


2. how he is always the one you can go to, whatever it is that's hurting you, and that he'll never let you down,


3. How you respect his faith because he is just so worth it and more =] xx
How fun you are to talk to


How being with you actually makes me happy


How you always stay true to me


How you would always take risks for the greater good


How you handle our problems





........ Thats it, happy to be of service ;)
I don't mean to be rude but how are we supposed to help you come up with more?! We don't know him and isn't it your list so it's supposed to be personal


And also how old are you?





Does he know your doing this list? Cos I agree with the person that said he may get creeped out, and how long have you been together?

No comments:

Post a Comment