Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I get over the father of my child?

I cant help myself im in love him and he treats me like crap and gives me mixed signals.we have 6week old son together some days he will come over love and kiss on me then the next day he wants nothing to do with me im so confused I wanna let go but I cant he makes me feel like everything is my fault he says quit treating me like your boyfriend I dont want you to get the wrong idea then the next thing i know he wants to have sex and cuddle and talk about us im so hurt and upset I dont know what to do about him.How do I get over the father of my child?
You're making it harder on yourself by letting him use you as a booty call. If he doesn't want to be your boyfriend and have an emotional relationship with you, then why should he get to have a sexual relationship with you? It'll be easier to get over him if you aren't letting him kiss and cuddle when he comes over. Encourage him to visit his son, but make it clear that your relationship with him is over unless he is willing to treat you better and make you a priority in his life.How do I get over the father of my child?
Quit letting him take advantage of you.You are letting him have his cake and eat it too.Tell him you love him ,but, there will be no more intimate times, no more changing his mind from one minute to the next. When he is ( if he is ready to seriously talk about your relationship), then, give you a call. At least you are lucky that he is a wonderful father to your baby.Give him credit for that and let him see his son on a regular basis. Maybe have a friend or relative come over when he visits and you can leave for awhile.You are only setting yourself up for more heartache if you continue the way it is.
You seem to have the ';battered wife syndrome';, it doesn't mean that he has physically abused you but ';verbal abuse'; is as harmful as physical ! You need to see a counselor because it appears, that he has put you down for the most part, otherwise, your ';right mind'; would tell you to ';let go and to love yourself';. He might be a good father but honestly, a man who has no respect for the mother of his child, can not possibly love anyone but only himself.


Ask him not to kiss you and not to lead you on any further. You need to get over him, one step at a time. Remind yourself: he left me, with a 6 week old baby !!! How can he possibly be a good man ?? Good luck and be strong for you and your child !!!!!!!!
Does this jerk even pay child support to you?





He's clearly making use of your ambivalent hormonal state and all those oxytocin bonding urges.





Why isnt he living with you?





Does he or any of his relatives help you in any way with babysitting or money or whatever?





Did this guy attend any prenatal or parenting classes with you if he's so ignorant that he expects to have sex with you when the birth was only six weeks ago.





Your body has barely healed from the birth!





If he's not prepared to act like a grownup and parent dump him and get a good lawyer.
I would dump his ***!...sound's like he doesn't want you (sorry hun) but also doesn't want anyone else to have you. Sometimes its better to cut our losses and move on. There is someone out there for you hun BUT its not him.


goodluck xxx
Maybe hes bipolar or has some other problem in his head
Well, the first step is to realize that you NEED to, and by asking this question, you obviously already have gotten to that point...





The ONLY way to truly get over him would be to cut off all relations - no sex, no nothing - you have a child together and that is it! And, let me tell you, it won't be easy, but girl ... even you know that you deserve BETTER! It sounds like he has some issues - those are things that HE needs to fix, not you. I know it can suck, been there/done that! I actually am involved in a huge domestic violence case with mine now :o( He's currently in jail, but his family is taking over where he left of ... not a good place to be for me, esp. since we have a 3 year old together %26amp; I'm currently 8 months pregnant.





I've cried MANY nights, so if anyone knows how hard it is, it's me. The best thing i can tell you is to KEEP reminding yourself that you DO deserve better than that and stay strong!! You have a new baby - focus your love %26amp; attention all on the little one - he does deserve your time %26amp; attention, not some guy who doesn't know what it is that he wants! :o) {{{hugz}}} Best of Luck!





PUZZLED:: From the sounds of it, this baby boy will be MUCH better off with this man NOT in his life! NO influence sure beats a BAD influence!!
i dont put up with crap off guys..you have to stop and think about how you deserve to be treated and get MAD about how hes acting.yes you have a son with him,but you might notice a pattern where hes nice to you when he wants sex or something else from you.quit wasting your time with this guy because your gonna pass up a really great guy messing with this dude.he knows he can treat you like dirt and you keep coming back,so why should he change? have some self respect..unless your like a friend of mine who deep down enjoys the drama and doesn't really want better but wants to b*tch about him all the time.......
Yeah...like you're the one who needs the sympathy. Sounds like another boy who's going to grow up with no father in the home. Nice one.
  • loan officer
  • stinger
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment