Monday, August 16, 2010

Christians how do you date?? PLEASE ANSWER?

I am 23 and I don't date because I don't know how to without losing my virginity without being so strict.





I think that confiding in your boyfriend, french kissing, hugs and cuddling while alone is off limits until marriage.





Can you do any of the above and the guy will still respect your decision to keep yourself until marriage?





I was taught that men take everything as a sexual advance. So I don't know. So I'm afraid if I french kiss him, hug him, cuddle with him and confide in him he'll think I want sex BEFORE marriage. Yes I'm confused! and annoyed. Suggestions?





I'm 23 and interested in MEN ages 28-40. PLEASE DO NOT use the word boy because it's inappropriate and gross. Boys to me are males ages 2-17. I'm not a pedo.


Christians how do you date?? PLEASE ANSWER?
If a guy forces you to have sex after you've explained that you want to wait till after you are married, you should dump him.





Christians how do you date?? PLEASE ANSWER?
I used to double date a lot, go out with groups of friends, etc.





Nothing wrong with being strict. If you are dating a Christian guy, then he should understand. He should be trying to wait until marriage also. Just tell him you only want to hold hands and that's it, or whatever.





Everyone is confused and annoyed at 23, so don't worry about it.






I believe with Holly Golightly that you should date men who have the same passion that you do. However, I don't see confiding in him or hugging and kissing wrong before marriage. I find that when I pray to God and ask him to guide me to do the right thing-He does.
If you were a member of the church of Jesus , you will have all the love of the brothers and sisters to help you with that question. but you aren't a christian so why would you want christians to tell you how to live your life . just do what you think is best for you.
omg even hugging is off limits!?!?





wow i wish you good luck with trying to find a husband.... cos your gonna need it.





i think if you maybe try and meet someone through your church who shares similar beliefs to you then that might be easier.. but wow not even hugging, you must have a really strict religion
Honestly, you should probably just date other guys you go to church with, because they will have the same beliefs as you. Good luck finding guys outside of the church that will put up with not being able to HUG you.
You're asking this in the wrong place. Ask your pastor about Christian dating services or church activities where you can meet nice guys.
Why so many desperate questions in so little time? You are young enough to wait quietly, girl.
First you pick a good man to date, but before you even go out with him alone, you have to be sure he will respect you in every way. I guess you can hug and kiss but do it in public, not in secret with just you two and nobody else watching you this helps both of you control yourselves, because lets face it, if he is possible marriage material then he's going to be hot right?, and not some bimbo that doesn't excite you, I was a good christian when I dated my wife, and what I am telling you is of my experience.


http://www.fbbc.com/messages/kohl_find_h鈥?/a>
Men don't take everything as a sexual advance '~,~. The only time someone might take something as a sexual advance is when it's unexpected, or you somewhat push activities further (i.e, cuddling changes into some heated make out session).





Strictly saying no kissing (doesn't have to be french kissing), hugs, or even cuddling while alone makes you seem like you're not really interested in your partner. I know if I was seeing someone and they absolutely never wanted to even show a little affection then I'd get the impression they had ulterior motives to seeing me; i.e, gold digger, etc. (something not in the best of lights).





You can have a relationship with someone without having sex before marriage. They might want sex before marriage, however, if you make it clear to them that, that's not what YOU want, you can only hope that they have enough respect for you to wait it out.
I am happy that you have decided to wait until marriage, I think that is wonderful. Yes, it is possible to date and not have a physical relationship. First, I think that you have to make your decision clear from the beginning. I'm not saying that you won't be hard pressed to find a man willing to go along with it, but since it is something you feel strongly about you won't want those men anyway. I am assuming that this decision has a basis in religion, so perhaps meeting a man at a religious function or something similar would be good since the two of you would share that and he would most likely be receptive to the no physical relationship clause.


As far as what to do if you're not doing anything physical, there is plenty of stuff. Movies, shopping, whatever, you DO NOT have to get down and dirty to determine if you want to marry the person.


I have to agree doing everything but yeah it can be misleading but it could give you weakness too, and then you wind up with a moment of possible happiness (really who knows if random guy will even be good :)) and the rest of your life you will live with fact that you broke a promise you had made, if no one else than to yourself.


Oh, I can't believe I forgot group dates that is an excellent way to ensure nothing happens, and actually back in the day people used to bring chaperons with them.


God Bless
I'm also pretty conservative in what i want to do with a man before I get married.





I'm saving my first kiss for my wedding day.





But my boyfriend is very respectful of this. If you find a respectful man, he'll understand and respect your decision to keep yourself pure, and there are guys out there who want the same thing. Men don't take everything to lead to sex. some do, but not all. Some things have a tendency to lead to sex in less conservative relationships, and that happens. But knowing ahead of time that you're not going to do that will make it a lot easier. Just know your boundaries and what you're comfortable with and be very clear with your guy about those boundaries. If he's worth it he'll understand.





But about like confiding in him and stuff, go for it. If you trust him with your heart don't be afraid to tell him things for sexual reasons. Especially without a huge physical aspect of your relationship keep the emotional connection and communication open, or the relationship won't have much to go off of.





Don't be afraid to hug and cuddle and stuff though. Those are healthy, non-sexual forms of human contact.
If you're truly a pious person, you must know that God wants to make you pure, hence He forbade you all means that may lead to evil, immorality and obscenity. You know that if a man is alone with a woman and starts a relationship with her, this relationship often leads to bad consequences, and that being alone with a member of the opposite sex is the way to immorality and fornication.





Is it not the truth that if a man is alone with a woman on a date and there is no one else present, that something may cross the mind of either of them, even if nothing actually happens. But frequent meetings may indeed lead to something happening.





In this case, you must close all doors that may lead to evil.





may be have your date in the presence of others so that no staying alone. This is provided that you both are modest and wear concealing garments.
I have been taught not to get to intimate when dating. Dating is merely getting to know men and to look for someone to marry. I think if you get too intimate, then your defintion of love is completely off. That's lust, and if that's what you're looking for in a marriage then you're crazy because it's not gonna last. Just have fun when dating and do things that will help you get to know each other. Make sure that he knows that you want to keep your virginity until after marriage. When you really start to like someone, your going to have emotion however, and a simple peck on the lips or a hug is not harmful. Just don't get yourself into trouble by going to far a losing your virginity.
Virginity is highly over rated. I had a virgin once and never wanted another one again. I don't know why Muslim men want 72 virgins when they get to heaven. I would prefer 72 of the most experienced women.

No comments:

Post a Comment