Monday, August 9, 2010

How to u get your new boyfriend to kiss and cuddle with u?

ok me and my new boyfriend been going out for about 3 weeks and I noticed he wants to kiss me bit is scared and tomorrow he is coming over my house tomorrow ( with adult supervision were only 14 ) the reason he is coming over is so we can do our '; homework '; and how do I get him to cuddle and all that stuff with me because he wants to but is nerves how do I get him to open up :DHow to u get your new boyfriend to kiss and cuddle with u?
Hm okay well if you're new to cuddling with each other you wouldn't want to make anything awkward.


Don't grab his hand and stare into his eyes or something, its a little creepy.


Instead, have him sit leaning against a wall or bed or something, then sit down next to him so that your sides are touching. Or, you sit down first and motion for him to go next to you


To avoid being too abrupt, start on homework, or just talk for a little.


Then, find a way to lean into him with your head so that it rests on his shoulder. You can...


-mention that you're tired and cutely rest it on


-if me makes you laugh, laugh alot then rest your head and slow down the laughing


-put your head on his shoulder then roll your head towards him and say something like ';this homework's too boing for me';


or something like that


sounds kinda corny haha but then just smile or give a little mmm sound


keep talking and sort of lift your head so that you look at each others eyes


hopefully he is a smart one then and will take the hint to cuddle/ kiss!


good luck hahaHow to u get your new boyfriend to kiss and cuddle with u?
I had the same problem aha





Just joke around :D


Baby steps.





At first id just mess with their hands, and then slowly just dont let go, and hold it :D


and start from there :D or something :]

No comments:

Post a Comment