Monday, August 9, 2010

Ladies, does your boyfriend/husband do this?

Ok, well, I wanna know how you ladies feel about this... When I'm laying in bed with my fiance, Patrick, we both love cuddling... So I'll get closer to him, and put one arm around him, like over his chest, and my put my head on his shoulder. He'll put his arm around me and like, run his fingers through my hair... and he's got like, that medium sized body frame... He's very fit, but he's got a little bit of puppy fat... I lke to call him my ';teddy bear,'; because he gives amazing hugs and I love cuddling with him... anyways... Ladies, do your husbands/boyfriends/whatever you call him (haha) do this too? When he does, it just makes me feel like I could lay there forever with him... do you feel like this? Is this me? haha Just random... I know...Ladies, does your boyfriend/husband do this?
I think you really like him.Ladies, does your boyfriend/husband do this?
Ooohhh girl... I LOVE it, and i feel the exact same way. I dont ever want to leave his arms. Everything is perfect. I know how you feel... its not just you, i promise.
My boyfriend does this too!! Ah its AMAZING! :D
of course it feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment