Monday, August 9, 2010

Girls, when you're just lying around with your boyfriend...?

Do you like to cuddle? And if so, how do you like to cuddle; where do you like your guys hands, where do you put your head, where do you like his head, etc.?Girls, when you're just lying around with your boyfriend...?
I love to cuddle! I like to cuddle in many ways. I guess my favorite is when we are lying on the sofa together and he is behind me with his big, strong arms around me..holding me tight and making me feel so safe and secure. In this position I can feel his hard c*** against my back side. Mmmm. hahaGirls, when you're just lying around with your boyfriend...?
Well, when i cuddle with the boyfriend, we just sit on the couch or lay on the couch, and i lay or sit on top of him and watch tv or just talk, nothing serious.
Spooning has always been my favorite. But there is no general answer to this question.





One of the things that makes being with someone so special is finding out those little unique things about them.





You should ask your girlfriend/ lover this question.
well on the couch and were both sitting up and have one of the guys arms around me and stick my head on his shoulder

No comments:

Post a Comment