Monday, August 9, 2010

Period pain and your husband/ boyfriend/ partner?

okay, so when i am on my period i normally get quite bad pain, not to the point where i feel i'm going to pass out, but just really bad and all I want to do is curl up under a blanket on the sofa and not go anywhere. when i'm cuddled up with my boyfriend in bed and he comes onto me but i say ';maybe wait a bit because i've got my period'; and say no to sex, do most women not want sex want sex at the time of the month and what does your boyfriend feel about it??


also, when ive got really bad period pain my boyfriend gives me a cuddle and rubs my stomach, how supportive is you partner??


thanks for your time xxPeriod pain and your husband/ boyfriend/ partner?
It varies. When I'm on my period, there are times where I feel like I'm going to die because of the cramps, but it's usually just the first 3-4 days. And between the mood-swings and such, there are times where I feel so extremely horny, to the point where I kind of persuaded my boyfriend to have sex with me during period week (afterwards he said he didn't really mind the blood, but was nervous which is why he refused to have period-sex before).


And yes, my boyfriend is really supportive :) My mood-swings get so bad sometimes that I just lie in bed and cry my eyes out for hours and even though we both know that he'd prefer to do something different, he stays with me and comforts me no matter how long it takes; and the same goes with cramps and whatnot.Period pain and your husband/ boyfriend/ partner?
Mine is lovely. He asks if I need or want anything, and gets it for me. He rubs my back if I ask him, too. He's just great. And doesn't hassle me for sex either.
Aaaw hes sounds so cute and understanding no girl wants to be pressured into sex when they are on the period and it sounds like your man understands that you've got a keeper there

No comments:

Post a Comment