Monday, August 9, 2010

How do you know if your boyfriend wants sex or a relationship?

My boyfriend is kinda hard to decipher. We've been dating for almost 4 months in a few day. We are both 14. He had sex before (many times) and he wants to have sex with me. I don't want to give it up till way later in my life. He states:';I'm the only one who doesn't get any'; and ';He loves it (feeling of orgasm). '; However, we cuddle and he showed me to his family. Also, he always talks about me to his friends. What do I do? Dump him or keep him ?How do you know if your boyfriend wants sex or a relationship?
Be assured that he isn't the only guy his age that ';doesn't get any';. That's a classic line designed to lay a guilt trip on you. He can always take care of his own sexual needs all by himself, and probably already does.





If he truly cares about you, he would respect you. If he keeps continuing to try and pressure you into having sex, knowing that you aren't ready, then he clearly cares more about his own selfish desires than about you. In that case dump him.How do you know if your boyfriend wants sex or a relationship?
honey keep him iam always answering ur Q he seems like a nice bf but u knoe just say to ur bf iam not ready for sex and if u aceepts that then hes a real bf if he dosnt then yes kick him to the curve if u not redy btw u young dont rush life lolz iam only 17 and never had sex or a date lolz
Keep him and make him respect your wish to wait. At 14 believe me this is not the end of your life and all those silly stories he will tell you about how not having sex will affect him are lies.





You asked an earlier question about his parents saying you were a ';slut'; well do they know that their son is sexually active? - hmmm who's is the slut --- men can be sluts also.





I have been with my boyfriend since I was your age and I'm almost 24 and I am still a virgin and my boyfriend respects that - I know that he is not a virgin but I cannot prove that he is having sex since we became official since I was 17.





At age 14 dating is socializing is all you should be expecting, there is no way this is a serious relationship - if you and him are together at age 17-18 then you might want to reconsider, but the truth is if he loves you he will be bragging to his friends that you are one of the few virgins in your school, town, state and maybe even the planet earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment