Monday, August 9, 2010

I need some boyfriend advice?

I've been going out with this boy for about 2 weeks now, and we've never been able to hang out yet. Except this one time, but i ruined it by not talking to him at all.








So this week we were planning on going to a football game with eachother.


And everytime i think about it, my heart starts racing really fast.


I'm just so scared that i'm not going to be able to talk to him again, i can get really shy.


So i was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers about the first time with your boyfriend how not to be shy, and what you should do if he tries things, hold your hand, cuddles etc.)








Thank you very much:)I need some boyfriend advice?
go with the flow, try start simple converstations


and be open and honest


hugs and hands are fine. just dont do anything silly!!





just be confident and try start covos. hell losen up, and so will you!





good luck xxI need some boyfriend advice?
Ok this is normal just to let you know. I also have freaked in certain situations with boys, so you are not alone little lady. First things first, confidence is very attractive to guys. I know this is horribly hard but if you don't have it fake it. Do things such as pretend he is just one of your good guy friends or that you have known each other forever. Start making conversation right away. The sooner you start to talk the easier it will get I promise. If he tries to hold your hand let him. What is the worst thing that will happen? Your hand is not going to fall off, you're not going to die, you probably will enjoy it. So be confident, make eye contact, and relax, enjoy yourself. The sooner you let yourself relax the sooner it will be an enjoyable experience. Oh and one more thing, I know this sounds corny but it is the number one best advice I have ever gotten and will use to this day. Be yourself, you can't go wrong when your yourself :) Good luck love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment