Monday, August 9, 2010

What do you do when you think you dont like your boyfriend?

we have been together for 7 months now and he just doesnt excite me anymore. In the beginning when we first started talking and flirting it was amusing, but two weeks into us beging to be official i realized he was really boring...and to serious. Most girls are gidy and cant help but smile when their boyfriends txt them or come around. Me on the other hand i roll my eyes. He's nice dont get me wrong but he just doesnt make my heart flutter. And since he's such of a hardcore shell he doesnt really express his feeling for me alot...which makes him seem cold. The best i can get him to say is..'; i like you alot'; thats it. it doesnt feel like i really know him because his so distant. Im not sure if he even likes me most of the time. We hang out like 8 times in a month. We talk to eachother everyday, but through txts. He never calls me...we never stay on the phone for hours talking till the sun comes up. I have home boys that are way way way more attentive then he is..they call me n stay on the phone wit me till the sun comes up...if it was up to them we'd be hangin out together everyday..most of them would love to date me..n i'm willing to bet they'd treat me all out better...He;s not a bad boyfriend,, his just not a good boyfriend..i've already broke up wit him after numerous failed attempts to try and stress to him the importance of being wanted and feeling well liked. He wasnt happy with that and for the first time opened up and saied he really wanted to be with me didnt want to let me go.. and the only reason he didnt show me how much he like me is because i dont and he didnt think thats what i wanted....and he said typically his a very loving person..he just thought thats what i want....so i thought i finally got through to him...but he just went back to his same old ways








his very passionate in the sinve he wants to cuddle and kiss alot..but most of the time im so sick of him that i shun him and we're upset wit eachother when we do hangout and aruging about not acting like we like eachother when we're txting...i dnt know what to do with him? what should i do?What do you do when you think you dont like your boyfriend?
I think you should dump him. He sounds like he's just playing around and wasting your time. If he really 'liked you a lot' he would make much more of an effort.What do you do when you think you dont like your boyfriend?
dump his sorry ***
i sooo know what you feel.


except my ex wasn't boring exactly but still. i felt exactly the same way you did... and... i just broke up with him. its not good for you and its not good for him if this goes on! the best thing to do is end it.

No comments:

Post a Comment