Monday, August 9, 2010

Sexually, how far do you go with your boyfriend/girfliend?

Do you have intercourse? Or do you limit yourself to cuddling and stuff? I have soft sex with my girlfriend, but never had intercourse. I fear the condom might break, and result in pregnancy. Plus, to me, intercourse is not the only 'real sex'.


Do girls place an importance on intercourse?Sexually, how far do you go with your boyfriend/girfliend?
Why don't you ask her? You can talk to girls. Just ask without appearing to be coming on to her.Sexually, how far do you go with your boyfriend/girfliend?
Why don't you ask your girlfriend if *she* places importance on intercourse.. our opinions are kinda moot point don't you think?
I dont believe that would be any of your business would it!
no they do not place importance on intercourse - though many see it as they only loose their virginity once they have had intercourse.
ya its veru common u sleep together and u can have kids too without getting married
Sex is what's IN these days..


F*** that cuddling BS..
All the way
don't have sex w/ ur gf only have it wen ingadge and of courde wen married! the grl is thinkin bout pregnacy just don't!!
I do whatever I want to her.
Are you old enough to be asking this question???

No comments:

Post a Comment