Monday, August 9, 2010

Teen girls - do your parents let you have your boyfriend over? alone?

well me and my bf have been going out over 7 months. we're both 14. we know eachothers parents and family really well and are super close. my parents have no problem with him coming over to our house and going in my room. they also let me go to his house - no questions.


*they just always tell me how much they trust me before he comes over or i go there.





but the other day, he came over, and my dad and brother were working. later my mom said she had to go to work...and instead of telling him to go home, she pulled me aside and told me she has to go to work and that she has no reason to not trust me right now...and that she made spaghetti!





so i was wondering, do any of your parents let you do this? how old are you?





*oh and me and my boyfriend DO NOT have sex. if you were wondering...yeah we get freaky, but mainly just cuddle and make each other laugh :]Teen girls - do your parents let you have your boyfriend over? alone?
I'm 26 and my parents still don't trust me. :(Teen girls - do your parents let you have your boyfriend over? alone?
im 14 and i Wish my parents would trust me like that,im not even allowed to date! My parents are really strict they both still treat me like im 4 years old,it Sucks! You are so lucky to have parents like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment