Monday, August 9, 2010

Become closer to your boyfriend?

I am currently 13 years old I have been going out with my boyfriend since 18th november , The problem is we love each other loads ! :D But were not 'close' Like we never cuddle or kiss . How can we become more close ? How do I start off do I make gradual steps ? I am not sure :(Become closer to your boyfriend?
Well, you just need to make the first moves, like holding hands then you can gradually lean on him, but I would just suggest that you are alone, because friends can be hard about those kinds of things! You could even talk about with him, but that can get a bit awkward, and I would just make small steps; holding hands, arm around the shoulder, or even just leaning on him, I think he would be fine with what you do, and don't worry about that!Become closer to your boyfriend?
dont force this. youre only 13 maybe hes not ready yet

No comments:

Post a Comment