Monday, August 9, 2010

What would you do if your boyfriend hit you?

Then started crying his eyes out about how depressed he is and telling me he is so sorry and wants to get engaged?





He hit me on Saturday after a drunk argument pushing me against the wall and punching me, after he had did this he was historical, cuddling and kissing me, telling me I'm the love of his life and that if I left him he would commit suicide :S this is a normal decent working guy, I have never seen this side of him of even near this side of him before. I just didn't know what to do!





I just received flowers in to work off him to, he is doing everything he can to make me forgive him but I don't know if I can seen as I am against violence towards women and I used to say I WOULD NEVER STAY WITH A MAN IF HE HIT ME. It's so different when it actually happens though, you can't fall out of love with someone that easily. He was alcohol driven... I really don't know what to do... :(What would you do if your boyfriend hit you?
Alcohol is never an acceptable excuse. So every time he gets drunk, he can do whatever he wants? No.





He's abusive, end of story. If he's like this now, how will an engagement or marriage make it any better?





Break it off. Anyone who's physical like that needs to be alone or get help. If you really care about him, break up with him and help him get help.





Good luck. You deserve better.What would you do if your boyfriend hit you?
I would never hit a girl full stop.I wouldnt even have pushed you against the wall drunk or not people still know what is right and what is wrong even when drunk.Just because he works doesnt make him a decent lad,ive allready told you this.Its a bonus that a guy has a job but your just looking at the cover instead of reading whats on the inside.People judge too much on what people do and ignore everything else about the person,its nonsensical.
Explain that he hurt you (emotionally and physically) and you don't like the side of him he displayed when he was drunk Tell him, One more chance. if he ruins it, too bad for him, because you can't stay with him if he is hurting you in any way. You say you are in love with him, so that's why one more chance. Good luck.
First of all a man should never ever hit a woman. Its an act of anger that should be controled. And you know what they say 'if a man his you once he will do it again';. But I think you should ';forgive'; him. And try to nicely get out of the relationship. If somone is a drunk that means they have very little self control and that is why he hit you he cold not control his emotion, or his anger.
If my boyfriend (currently husband) hit me, i would hit him back and leave him. But if he was apologising and it was out of character, i wouldn't forgive him, but maybe let him come back to you on a few conditions. He needs to tell you what is going on, and he needs to stop drinking. He needs to know that what he did was inappropriate, illegal and wrong.
the moral of the story is that your boyfriend is a bad drunk. It's a horrible thing to stay with a guy that has hurt you. But you have to realize that it wasn't technically him mentally during that situation.





I would honestly stay with him, but make sure that alcohol is at a minimum around him. Give him areasonablee limit on what he can drink. Then tell him that if he ever hurts you again that your gone
if you take him back


he will realise that if he does it again you will just forgive him and will keep doing it


staying with him would be a big mistake he shouldn't of done if and him sending you flowers and saying he wants to marry you just after doing this is kinda obsessive


i would loose contact with him and dump him


hes doesn't deserve you
That's pretty rough and he was wrong to do that..


if he was drinking then you'd have to assume he wasn't completely in control of his actions - yet thats no excuse, he's going to think he can get away with it again.


He does sound generally sorry.


I think you should stay with him.. give him another chance, if thats what you want of course.


If he ever threatens you or hits you again.. Then you should finnish it.





Good luck.
Hit him back is joke. You only have the upper hand when he i sleeping so before the incident repeat itself, accidentally throw hot water on him, he would know not to hit another woman again. If u stay with him it shows that u r ok with it and who know whats the worst he could do if u stay.
wen u see him punch him in his eye give him a black eye and tell him thats payback and now i forgive u, but if it happens again theres more where that came from! threaten to leave him, and after u guys reconnect still act a lil funny so he knows that it is something that can never happen again.


bc honestly in most cases it will so if u love him u guys have werk to do but if not= dump his ***
I like what the top contributor said.


I think you better leave him. DUMP HIM.As what you said you are against violence towards women and ';you could never stay with a man if he hits you';.


please answer mine.http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
My ex hit me when he was drunk and promised he would never do it again. After about the 8th or 9th time it happened, I left him.





I hate to tell you this but he will do it again and in this situation you have to look after number 1, ie, you. Don't give him another chance. Please.
and so it begins.............


make your choice now honey, are you going to live with it repeating itself and getting worse with time or are you going to stand by your principles and get the hell out of the relationship.


only you can choose but me, if i were a girl, i'd be gone!
i have been in your situation and can understand what you mean completely. he needs to stop drinking, if he does not - leave him, if he ever hits you again - leave him.


if he really loves you and regrets it completely he will stop drinking, no question about it.


really wish you the best of luck
leave him..he is a controller how dare he say he will kill hisself if you leave him how dare he hit you drunk or not...this is the start..he needs help..if he loves you he will respect your decision.and remember you have to love yourself and protect yourself its hard i know but you know what is the right choice good luckx
id floor him then pack his things and chuck him out. oh wait, i did that last time a man hit me! it feels good. turns out i was stronger than he anticipated. hes sorry now. of coarse hes sorry.... but this girl is not one to be messed with. once a woman basher always a woman basher.
tell him that if he does it just one more time then you dont want to be with him, but he sounds decent enough so i would stay with him as he is trying to sort this out, but if it ever happens again then dont take it.
Leave while you can.





It's not just alcohol that caused him to hit you. My husband has been very drunk before and drinks around 3 times a week on average, but he's never hit me.





Sounds like he needs some counselling.
If u really think he can change give him a chance. But make it clear u will not tolerate such **** again. Order him to stop drinking! If he loves u he would. Next time if he even TRIES to hit u then kick him hard on his balls! Good luck babe!
Oh man. He is playing you for a sucker. He will hit you again if you forgive him. You are now seeing his true side.





LEAVE and BLOCK HIS NUMBER!
talk to him about it. and it does seem like hes really truly sorry so just give him a chance..but if it happens again you have to leave him.
You seriously should leave him. If he hit you once he'll hit you again. You should not be with a person who violates you.
Walk away. If he asks you back tell him to go to therapy or anger management and date him again if you want. Good luck.
since you love him so much. forgive him for now. but make it clear you cant stand such behavior in near future.
Hit him right back.


And kick him in the balls.


Then laugh, HARD.
i'm sorry... you need to dump him now.
hit him back twice as hard and dump him and report it
Dump him.
Punch him in the face





And then kick him in the balls.





everyone knows you dont hit a woman!
Hit him back
he is scum get out of this relationship you will be better off without this scumbag

5 comments:

az mommy said...

It's hard to leave an abusive relationship, in saying that when they hit you they will always hit you that is a proven fact. Once Your partner says he or she will commit suicide it's passed time To go. Why? Because for the simple fact you can't fix them. No matter how hard you try no matter how much counseling, it will never get better.
---The few months or few years----
For a short period it may seam like they are changing like things are getting better. But in fact the hungry lion sleeps. The lion is waiting for a chance to break free to release hispr her anger and frustrations. On the person who trusts them the most "you". If the person commits suicide know that it isn't your fault. He or she was sick and not getting the correct help needed if any at all. Once your partner says they will commit this terrible act of self affliction, you need to leave and call the propper authorities. Because empty threats become realities. And you don't want to be there when it happens. Because the cold hard facts are once someone is determined to end thier life they will whether you want them to or not the bad part is if you are there you are subject to their infliction as well. And whether or not you think they couldn't actually do it... Remember this if they are telling you they are going to kill themselves they are not in their right mind of thinking. Therefore logic and rationality have gone out the window no longer are they thinking properly and In so will do the unthinkable.
Help maybe out there but you can't help him he has to help himself.

"been there"
Lived to tell my story, I hope you will take my advice so you can live to tell your story too.

Nancy Salinas said...

What a beautiful and wonderful testimony some time things you don't believe can just happen. I'm Nancy Salinas from U.S.A am 25 years old i got married at the age of 24 with a daughter now, i was living happily, After a year of my marriage my husband now behaves strange and i don't really understand what was going on, he packed out of the house to another woman, i love him so much that i never dream of losing him, i tried my possible best to make sure that my husband get back to me but all to no avail i cried and cried seeking for help. i discussed it with my best friend and she promise to help me, she told me of a man called Prophet Williams of ( prophetwilliamsspiritualtemple@gmail.com ), he is a very great man and a real man that can be trusted and there is nothing concerning love issues he cannot do that is why they call him Prophet . I contacted his email address.And i told him everything that happened all he told me was i shouldn't worry that all my problems will be solved immediately. He told me what to do to get my husband back and i did, he said after One hour my husband will come back to me and start begging, it really happened i was very surprise and very, very happy our relationship was now very tight and we both live happily again. So my advice for you now is to contact this same email prophetwilliamsspiritualtemple@gmail.com if you going through any marital issue or heart break, or you needed to stop your partner from cheating he is the best solutions to your problems. He can use his HOLY spell to help you. his email again prophetwilliamsspiritualtemple@gmail.com and you can also call him +2349029587438 that is his Whats App number too THANKS..

Jessica Wayne said...


Get your ex lover back before Xmas and new year urgently(templeofjoyandprosperity@gmail.com)

Hello, i am Jessica Wayne from TX, USA. Life without my husband was a real mess for me and my children I am so happy to get my Ex back through the help of Dr Noble the spell caster . My greatest surprise was that 48 hours after the Doctor prepared the spell for me, my husband who has abandoned me for 4 years suddenly called me unexpectedly and am so happy that we have come to become one again through the help of Dr Noble and am so happy to be with my husband once again. Dr Noble is a very wonderful spell caster, you can contact him if you need his assistant because i know he can also help you. contact him through his email: templeofjoyandprosperity@gmail.com immediately

Loss and consaquence said...

I hit my wife, and now im alone wishing to take back everything i did that night i do feel really bad and wish to talk to her or see my kid i have a no contact when im sober im fine but an acholic state of mind tricks one they are good they can handle which maybe they can certain amounts like mine was 2 wines bottle im only have this for one night then alcoholic mind takes over 1 night become more.but that night i wanted somthing harder cuz i been fine last week i didnt drink 2 of my days off which was an excuse, alcoholic state of mind. after awhile i wanted treatment and i have been wanting it. The letter i got from her in the no contact broke my heart i didnt see myself that way but finnaly seeing it through her eyes was the most heart breaking thing i had in my life we have a child, been togather for 4 years and im worried what will happen to them. I wanna start child support thou im broke now and its all my fault it happened i shouldnt have been drinking and i did stop for a little and thought i should reward my self because i got something good at work this is the acholic mind i remmember her nails in my hands saying ill stop please dont call reaching out for her phonr fast. And cliped her hard with a open hand on my pinkie knuckle wich hurt saying o shit are you ok im sorry being hit saying wtf and why did you do that which is a dumb question and her saying im calling and reaching for the phone question i think the naighbors called the cops becausr i conplain to them about being mad at my daughter who is disablebfor making noise because there was no way they could be there that fast. So moral of this thing is i had signs and i didnt even realise them. i never did anything like this in 4 years we been togather so please for the sake of a good relationship and if you love each other do noy give hints about how they act sit down and tell them eveything you see and how they act and what they said before and what they did and how you feel and everytime they buy booze tell them to give it to them or they are out of here i had made excuses like its for one night and i did mean it but once you have alcohol it takes over the personality. before hand i was debating if i should or should not alcohol mind thinks that way one self doesnt see it so other has to be stern if he buys alcohol demand it from him and through it down the drain and explain to him why he might be angry or upset but if he like me he wont be violent or i think because myself i hate violence its when i was drunk the emotion i felt became unmanigble also and really wish this was done to me a ,its a type of restraint order but puts the issue at hand a peace contact order which can state one cannot drink be violent or absusive anyway and take chemical depency, anger managment one or both and be permanant less he wants to be convited of a felony that sends a clear message if you love me then youll stop and that you are seriously worried a judge will sign this and its noy a criminal charge but can be.ill also make another conact who had issue with behevoir in there not to be harras abuse ect so a third party cant be the one in love and see things the way they are the only thing is if i cant get back with her which she seemed reaaly sad when i did see her which breaks my heart and i would underatand im not mad im regretfull and have self hate i would like to see my daughter at least with conditions of being sober and showing proof of it i do love them wish i could tell them that. Dont let alcohol ruin one life

patricia luis said...

I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me to bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who has done so much to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like Dr.omiawele this world would be a better place, I have seen people complaining on how fake spell castes promised to help them but couldn't. with Dr omiawele I tell you your problem is already solved because i experienced alot when my Husband and I had been apart for 2years and I couldn't bear living without him, I have tried everything to have him back but nothing was working until I saw EVELYN testimonies about a spell caster call Dr omiawele on how great his work is. I contacted him immediately and follow the step that he ask and in the next 48 hours my husband called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I filled so much joy and happiness that I found Dr omiawele. I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 48 hours omaiwele contact is {dromiawelespelltemple@gmail.com} you can also call or whatsApp him on +2347061865209.

Post a Comment