Monday, August 16, 2010

What would you do/how would you feel, girls?

What would you do if your boyfriend/date wanted to just cuddle and kiss, just be with you and not do anything sexual for awhile, would you be ok with that? I find myself more drawn to giving a girl a massage, talking, kissing, and cuddling than wanting to get ';hot and heavy';, until I really get to know her. Is this a turn-off?What would you do/how would you feel, girls?
that is the most sexiest thing ive ever heard... .Big turn on......if only more guys were like you


ps:girls love that kind of stuff(cuddling..kissing etc.)What would you do/how would you feel, girls?
quite the opposite, I think it is a total turn on. In fact you will appreciate the relationship more this way. You are building a bond.
no, thats not a turn-off. but that would also depend on the girl too, if she's a slut. if she's not, she'll be okay with it. (:
big turn on--knowing you want to know her before really getting to know her!
I'm the opposite of that but I think a girl has more respect for you if you are like that.
not to me it's not! i like the idea as well. but i just want to cuddle and watch movies.
that's a TOTAL turn-on!!!!!!!





girls love to just cuddle %26amp; stuff :]

No comments:

Post a Comment