Monday, August 16, 2010

When does dating = boyfriend??

soo, i have been on a couple of dates with this guy, and the most we have done is cuddle a bit. when, and how, should i take it to the next step?? when does your date become your boyfriend? like when is it ok to call him your boyfriend, how do you know? pleeease someone, explain this to me!!!!When does dating = boyfriend??
well, it's probally good if he askes you to be his girlfriend but, if u think u a are ready for the next step then tell him..


well.. here is a line to start off the conversation.





1:Well we have been on a few dates and i really like you.. hey do you mind if I tell my friends that you are my boyfriend?


Cause like i really like u!!





if he disagrees slap him and say since all we have been through!When does dating = boyfriend??
when you both agree that you are girlfriend-boyfriend, dont assume
If you feel comfortable with going onto the next step then it is time. If you're not comfortable with anything more than cuddling or calling him your boyfriend then you are not ready and should not have to force yourself to do anything more.
I wouldnt rush into anything. Enjoy what you have now. It is a good sign things are moving slow in the physical deparment. It means it is heading down the road to a relationship And this guy really respects you which he should! I would def give it more then a couple dates. When the time is right you will have a conversation about it. It seems as though the ';relationship'; talk is a little premature at this point. Have fun with it! Enjoy the cuddling
I'm a guy and from my point of view, when that girl is spending a lot of time with me and we're doing stuff that we enjoy together and I can say certain things to her and not have to wonder how she will react then I'd call her my gf. But then I'd also have to pop the question........Do you wanna be my girlfriend....








See if you can make him ask it......that's only if you want to real bad....and try talking about rlationships more often. Not too sudden though......
When he asks you if you want to be his girlfriend....
Its okay to have him as your boyfriend when either:


1. people say,'; you two look good together,'; or ';oh shes not single';


2. when he talks with you and has the word,';girlfriend, boyfriend,'; in it.


3. when he gives you flowers and says will you be my girl.


4. I Think its okay to call it a boyfriend and girlfriend thing but just in case, talk to him about it, its better to have relationships open then closed up inside.
Take it slow, there is no rush. Find out more about him before you're stuck with him, lol. He'll usually ask if you want to be together and in which you will accept or decline.
take it slow .. if it was ment to be it will be

No comments:

Post a Comment