Monday, August 9, 2010

What would you do if you were me and this was your boyfriend???

I feel like my boyfriend is only with me because hes very attracted to me. Not trying to sound conceded or anything but the only time my boyfriend will say something nice about me it will be about how I physically look. I feel almost like an accessory to him or something. My boyfriend is ALL about money and putting on a show.





He doesnt seem to really love me at all. When I try to look at him straight in the eye for a couple of seconds he ALWAYS is the one to look away first.





Just say we fool around in the backseats of his car and were done..he never just lays there with me and cuddles he will just be like ';wanna go now';





We were talking about this lady and how she laughs kinda loud and I asked him what would he do if I laughed like that and he said that he'd be like I dont know her and move away from me. If I trip on steps or something in public or anything he will get very upset with me.





What do you think?





Thanks!


xxxWhat would you do if you were me and this was your boyfriend???
i think he is just with you because he thinks you're a hottie.


and he knows everybody thinks you are a hottie.


and he wants everybody to know that he is with a hottie.


therefore, he is a hottie.


and i sounds like he doesn't care about you.


if you trip he doesn't go...are you okay baby? do you need to go to the nurse? want me to carry your books?


he gets mad that you made a fool of him in front of the school (no offence).


sure. he might have a little crush on you. but honey. he just likes you physically. and he likes that he's with a hot girl.


dummmmp his sorry *** sister :]What would you do if you were me and this was your boyfriend???
Well I don't really know. It sounds like you like him, but if you don't think he's treating you right maybe you should talk to him or breakup. I don't know him so I can't decide for you, but maybe there are some other guys who would treat you a little better and with some respect. I'm not sure because I don't know your boyfriend, or you so you will have to decide.





-jobrotherlover4ever
well if i was with a girl and she tripped i would so not be mad i would find out if she OK if so i would lol and if not id carer to a seat so shed be OK he sounds a Little like an *** and i so think he should get in touch with his emotional side.
wow. this is kind of sad. he is treating you like complete dirt. that is no waya boyfriend should be treating his girlfriend. i say you talk to him about it and tell him how you feel and tell him he has to change or youll be long gone!! seriously though hes not worth being with
He sounds kind of like a jerk to me. You could try talking to him about it, but its always basically impossible to change someone. He's probably not the one for you, maybe you should consider moving on.
do you have the same feelings for him?


if he was my boyfriend, i would have him look me in the eye and ask, how do you feel about our relationship?


ask questions
Amber, you answered your own question at the bottome of the first paragraph! He does not know how to love you. Move on - there is definately someone much better out there for you!
only way to really no is maybe ask him?


idk cuz im only a teenager and i have never really been in a real relationship





hope i kinda helped

No comments:

Post a Comment