Monday, August 9, 2010

Girls: How would you feel if your boyfriend did this?

Since it was New Years Eve, my boyfriend went a little too far with the drinking. Whenever he drinks he always gets extremely horny and cannot keep his hands off of me. But he did two things that sort of pissed me off. One was that he tried to convince me to give his friend a kiss at midnight too because he didn't have anyone to kiss. Most guys would NEVER want their girlfriend and best friend kissing... The other thing he did was him and I were cuddling and then he grabbed my friend and tried to get us to kiss three-way. Both of us refused and he got a little annoyed, so he just kissed me. I watched and he never kissed her once, I made sure of that. He then passed out a couple hours later and doesn't remember anything from last night. And I believe him. But do you think what he did was bad? Or was he just being a stupid drunk? Would you confront him on it?Girls: How would you feel if your boyfriend did this?
oh honey, u sound royally ticked. well id confront him. whether or not he remembers means nuthin and if he did that while he was drunk he could do sumthin worse if he was drunk-er (or whatever). set him straight its cool if u dont wanna let him go but u gotta set him straight


good luck gurlGirls: How would you feel if your boyfriend did this?
I think he was just drunk but I would confront him about it if I was you.
I would give him the benefit of the doubt and be aware that he really was drunk and wasn't in the right mental state. However, I would tell him what he did and tell him that you were not comfortable with it.





I think it is bad and he was a stupid drunk. Just talk to him about it. If he really cares about you, you'll be able to work it out.
i would let him off the hook because it could have been worse ........ but thats just me

No comments:

Post a Comment