Monday, August 9, 2010

How do you lay on your boyfriend's chest and cuddle?

if your like laying on a bed how do you do lay on him? like wouldnt you head get in the way of his head? ive never done this before obviously...and what do you do with your hands!? my boyfriend and i are hangingo ut tommorow so i need to know! how do i cuddle with him and get him to kiss me! details please! :DHow do you lay on your boyfriend's chest and cuddle?
My gf just does it the moment she gets on the bed, she lays one hand on my chest and plays around with my hair or stoke my cheek or something with her other hand.How do you lay on your boyfriend's chest and cuddle?
uh I'm kinda just re saying what other people have said i guess.. but you just like if he's on his back.. lay down next to him on your side and put one arm like on his chest or stomach.. the other arm is most likely going to end up under your side or in between you two, but it's kinda the only place to put it [lol] and like if you have your head on his chest and just like look up at him.. he'll most likely get the hint that you want to kiss him. :]


have fun%26lt;33.
If you are making it easy for him to get turned on just lay full body on him.....................but if you want to just cuddle in a sweet way, try not to press your boobs on him, or really lock legs with him or you're asking for more than just cuddling and it might scare him.








I'm a dude that's how I would feel about the situation.
i usually lay on my side. put my head on his chest. his arm on my waist. i just lay there feeling safe. i also hold his other hand (the one not on my waist). then i sometimes look up to him and give him a kiss. he always start kissing me and then rolls over so we are both on our sides kissing or he is ontop of me.
Just go and lay ur head on his chest and put ur hands around him hugging him or hold his hands and just kiss him often while laying on him have fun!!
hahaha, this is a cute question! This is not something that needs to be studied before doing... it comes naturally to the couple, there is no right or wrong way. But if you need some sort of visual google it in a serach engine!
IDK lol. I usually lay like in his armpit, on my side and put my hands between my knees lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment