Monday, August 9, 2010

How do you tell your boyfriend you cheated?

okay im a freshman and ive been with my boyfriend for a little over 4 months. for a while we were going strong until we started highschool and i wanted to explore other people. hes never said i love you and niether have i, that really bugs me becuase we lost our virginities to eachother recently (dont judge) but recently weve been drifting, and i formed a liking for this guy. hes my best friends brother, and hes a senior (dont judge) hes really nice, and doesnt want me just for sex. and i wouldnt give it to him right away n e ways. well after the varsity football game (that me and my friend cheer for) i slept over her house and the next day lauren invited her boyfriend over and our cheer friend jessie and her bf over so i was a fifth wheel so i texted paul (her brother) to come downstairs and save me. he did and we cuddled on the couch. i knew it was wrong but i didnt wanna stop and i looked up at him and he kissed me. and i kissed back. to me cheating is in the heart. and i kno it was cheating even tho it was just a peck. i dont really want to be with my boyfriend but i feel like i should tell him the truth. how should i tell him? i kno i could never do it in person but should i? when would be the best time?How do you tell your boyfriend you cheated?
I agree with other person the very least you can do is tell them in person but there's no good time to do it that's what my ex did I respected him I broke up with him but the important thing is I respected him afterwardsHow do you tell your boyfriend you cheated?
You have to do it in person. Of course that's the hardest way to do it, but that's the time of thing where being face-to-face is necessary. Just break it to him nicely. Don't exactly beat around the bush. Hopefully he'll handle it well. I don't exactly think you should bring up the whole 'cheating' thing. And I'm not judging you at all. You have a good heart. I can see that.





GOOD LUCK!
There never really is a good time to tell someone you cheated. And yes you should do it in person that isn't something you tell someone in a email. Chances are once you tell him things will be over between you two so your problem is solved.
you should have known you would meet new boys starting high school. i get how you feel though. if you really wanna breakup you SHOULD do it in person and just come out and tell him you cheated.
Tell him as sooon as possible! Waiting is going to make everything worse, trust me. Just tell him in person and tell him why. Tell him everything your feeling.
dont cheat.
dump him. then tell him and walk away..dont look back!!!
Sigh, it would be even more pathetic to cheat on someone and not to break up with them face-to-face, that's the least you can do. I understand you are in High School and want to 'explore' I'm not going to lecture you about cheating, you will learn on your own.





All I can say is if your ever going to dump someone do it in person, you will have to face them one day. At least resepect him enough to do it and talk to him about why you want to end it
just get it over with. if you're cheating this early on in your relationship it's best to end it now, it wouldn't last anyway. I was dating a 19 year old when I was 14 and made the mistake of staying with him after the first time he cheated on me. It just got worse when he got older. I wasted 3 and a half years with him when I could have had a real high school experience dating other guys and hanging out with people my own age

No comments:

Post a Comment