Monday, August 16, 2010

Why doesn't my boyfriend want to have sex with me?

I've been dating my boyfriend for over a year now, and we have an amazing relationship. However recently, in the past few months, we rarely have sex.. especially compared to the months prior. We're both in school, and his major is really hard. He says it's just stress, and school, and being broke all the time (I mean we are in college). But i'ts REALLY hard to believe.





He's always loving and affectionate. I mean, we cuddle all night, he tells me how much he loves me all the time, and I believe it. I know he loves me, but I don't feel like he's attracted to me anymore because of the sex thing. I feel like if he was still as sexually and physically attracted to me as before, he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off of me.





Is our relationship doomed? I don't feel like when you're in your twenties you should be having a ';rut'; sexually with your boyfriend. Has anyone else experienced this, and hopefully, had it pass and turn our perfect in the end??Why doesn't my boyfriend want to have sex with me?
Just because you don't have sex doesn't mean that he's not in love with you!! Maybe he was getting insecure and thinking that to you it was all about sex?Why doesn't my boyfriend want to have sex with me?
He probably got an STD either from you, or another chick. If he's not trying to whip it out no more, you best abide.





Or, maybe you don't look as good as you use to. Are you FAT? Is anything starting to sag? Maybe you need to fix your ugly self up. Take a look in the mirror. If your own reflection makes you frown, then you need a makeover.
he's jst stressed with school,if he's stilll lovie dovie with yu then yu have nothing to worry about!





tell him how yu feel,im sure if he loves yu he'll understand!





Goodluck!
Maybe he needs you to get him a new chick or something
he's a homo
yur **** is whack get it together and step yur game up
I wondered the same thing about m husband RIGHT after we got married. He's 21 and I'm 18 so I was worried that there was something wrong since he didn't want it all the time like he did before. But I soon learned that guys change like the weather.lol He goes thru phases of not wanting alot of sex and then wanting it all the time sometimes twice a day. Try tp spice it up a little too I've found that helps get him back in the mood. Show him how bad you want him. Do something out of your ';comfort zone'; that will surprise him and turn him on. :)
My friend and her boyfriend recently went through something like this. She had been telling me that he had recently stopped..they hardly did it and they use to do it all the time in the beginning. He said he always used excuses like ';You got off birth control and I'm afraid you'll get preg'; or ';I hate wearing condoms';. They recently talked and he said that he didn't love her the way he use to, only to later say he kinda liked someone else also. But they worked it out and talked it thoroughly and are still together and happy. He also said that she had gained a considerable amount of weight and suggested they both start working out again. So get to the core of it. Remember, SEX is a stress reliever. So stress isn't a good excuse.
I don't think your relationship is doomed. Guys have odd ways of dealing with stress sometimes.


I have had a close guy friend, a ';friend with benefits'; i guess for a year or so... Recently a bunch of stuff happened and he's basically in massive debt, trying to keep his family off the street, fighting with him family, etc. He went from being a massive horn-dog (haha) to basically not even wanting sex if he has the chance. He just doesn't have time to date, see anyone, or even answer his phone. I know he's still there for me, but he literally can't put the time in. But when I need him he's there. And I've faced similar experiences around exam time at school with stress, though they've only been for a few weeks at a time each semester.


Give him some time. I know that I always think, ';man, if I was stressed out, I would just think I'd want some sex to get my mind off it';, but thats not the case. They can't enjoy themselves when they're thinking of whatever they're stressed out about. it's like they have to finish their manly duties and get everything sorted out first.





Just try and give him time. Tell him you're there for him but don't pressure him. I know it's hard but the semester will be over before you know it.





Good luck!
I'm going through the same thing. We also are in our early 20's and honeslty, sex is a rarity. Probably about once or twice a month. It made me really worried about our relationship for a long time, but I just decided to move on. I stopped caring. You can't carry on the sexual part of the relationship alone. But sadly, I have gotten to the point where I don't want to have sex at all. But, I have faith that our relationship with prevail. We will be getting married in October so hopefully it will get better! My fiance says it is just stress too.


Just know that you aren't alone! Have faith in your relationship! It will get better! Good luck! Just, try not to think about it. :)
Life is never perfect, so don't expect that your relationship will be perfect all of the time. You say everything is okay -- he's affectionate, cuddles, and all that. But you're placing way too much emphasis on sex if you think your relationship is doomed without it.





Sex is a bonus (there are couples who don't have sex, remember that). And sometimes life gets in the way. We get busy with life, we have a lot on our minds, we don't feel well, etc. If you find stress killing a sex drive hard to believe, try losing your job and having to rely on friends and family to bail you out of a financial crisis.





You want everything to be perfect, but it's not. Every -- EVERY -- relationship goes through this shortage in the sex department. It will bounce back. Sex and love are not the same thing, so not having sex with you doesn't mean he doesn't love you, and his actions prove otherwise. Don't turn this into something that it isn't.
I am nine years into my relationship and I just don't have the need at the moment. I have a lot of stuff that is coming up: a move, a new job, etc. The stress is killing any thoughts of sex. It is not that I don't love him but I am just not in the mood. Being held or the like is fine but the extra is just not happening at the moment.





The relationship may or may not be doomed. It depends on if it is just stress or something else. You have to talk to him about it. If it is just stress then it will come back but make sure that their is not something else going on with someone else. But stress will make you not interested in thing like sex.
well i have experience this problem with my boyfriend. what i did was shave down there and leave his favorite candy, baby ruth bars, down there for two weeks so it only smelled like baby ruth bars. this solved are problem. snickers work too!

No comments:

Post a Comment