Monday, August 9, 2010

CALLING ALL OTHER WOMEN! Do you care if your boyfriend had nice smooth skin rather than dry cracked skin?

My boyfriend and I both have extremely sensitive skin when it comes to the winter weather. Its already -15 outside (we're in Canada) snowing nonstop, and both of us already started to get itchy chaffed skin from just how cold it is. The weather is just going to get colder.





I went from moisturizing once a day, to 3 times a day. Morning, afternoon and after showering. Thats just because if I don't my skin will automatically become dry and chaffed. I told my boyfriend that he has to start moisturizing as well, he keeps insisting he doesn't need to have smooth nice skin since he's a guy, I don't exactly agree with that, his hands can be rough, but I can't stand to cuddle with him when his body feel that rough, its almost like hugging a thorn bush, ugh. When he gets home from school too, his face and ears are almost bright red and I felt his ears and it almost feels like chalk and I keep telling him he needs to use lotion, alls he says is ';oh well my skin isn't even that dry anyways'; its GROSS! He's alot younger than me and he goes to school and has to walk all the way back to our apartment everyday because I don't have my license yet and can't pick him up and that just makes it get even worse. Is there any suggestions on what I can try doing to have him look after his skin better, if I can convince him or anything? With alot of things he sometimes gets lazy, but we usually always solve problems and come to solutions together, we do live in a small apt together.CALLING ALL OTHER WOMEN! Do you care if your boyfriend had nice smooth skin rather than dry cracked skin?
you are vainCALLING ALL OTHER WOMEN! Do you care if your boyfriend had nice smooth skin rather than dry cracked skin?
Aaw, I haven't seen my boyfriend since July.


So I don't think it's going to matter what his skin feels like next time I see him%26lt;;)
Yes, I hate the idea of guys with dry skin..
yes!!!! well-OK i don't have a boyfriend but dry, cracked skin is off-putting on any guy!
no you'll probably just have to wait for the kid to grow up.
My man has very smooth skin so i don't have that problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment