Monday, August 9, 2010

How would you feel if your boyfriend...?

was talking to girls on the internet, flirting and saying things like ';kiss'; and ';cuddle'; and ';you are mine and I am yours';? He is with me every day so it isn't like he has an opportunity to really cheat on me really, but he is still talking to these girls on the internet. He also tells me that they are just friends but he won't tell them he has a girlfriend. He said it was cause one of them is having a hard time because her best friend has a boyfriend and I guess she is jealous, but at the same time he in a way is leading this girl on and yet he tells me he loves me and wants to be with me only. I am jealous but I don't know if the jealousy is warranted or not. But it bothers me and I have told him it bothers me and he says things like, ';you swear I am going to see them or something';. They don't live in the same state as us but still. Would anyone else feel this way?How would you feel if your boyfriend...?
You know just let him do whatever.


It's his mistakes he is going to be making, and trust me, since he's leading that girl on it is NOT going to be good for him, but really good for you because once she finds out that he has a girlfriend, that's just another girl you don't have to worry about..





Also are you sure your boyfriend isn't just doing this to make you jealous?


Maybe he wants some attention, soooo MAYBE you should just ignore the fact that he talks to these girls online and the fact that they dont even know that he has a girlfriend, and maybe he will stop because he is thinking that it has no effect on you.How would you feel if your boyfriend...?
I think anyone else would feel jelous and maybe even angry at their b/f. If your b/f if talking and flirting with other girls even on the internet maybe you should double think your relationship because your supposed to trust your sig. other and not have to worry about them with other girls
i would be angry...if he really loves you then he should stop because if something is hurting the person you love then you would do anything in your power to make that something go away........
Hell no that would fly with me! You better put a top to that real quick!
Well I wouldnt be happy if i was you - just cause he isnt physically doing anything it must have crossed his mind if he is getting up to that - i would be putting my foot down if I was you!
of course you have all the right to be mad at him. why does he bother talking and meeting new girls online, when you could spend all this time being together, have a walk, cook , watch a movie.. I am in a relationship, and even if we both used to chat and meet people online, this is just not like us anymore. We rarely do it, I entered in a chat room I guess once in 2 years and I got bored immediately cause I;m not interested in meeting and getting to know any other guy. so why waste time? if he still like to meet some other.. than give him this chanse.. Have a talk with him.. I don;t think this is fair to you..

No comments:

Post a Comment