Monday, August 9, 2010

GIRLS: If your boyfriend said this to you?

Girls, how would you feel if your boyfriend said the following to you, when you were cuddling and were a little bit drunk (he was a bit more drunk than you)





';You're so beautiful. You're way out of my league, really every one knows that. I realize that means there's something about my personally that you like, and that's great. But I just want you to know that if you ever feel you wanna be with a man that's really hot and good looking, like you -- then I think you should have an affair with one. I don't care, I really just want you to be happy, and you could get any guy. I'd understand, just be honest about it with me.'; Etc





Would you be insulted? would it change your feelings for this guy? How stupid was it of him to say that?GIRLS: If your boyfriend said this to you?
It's difficult, because alcohol was involved..if these feelings ring true when sober - here's what I'd think on it.





If it were me, I'd probably feel like I wanted to reassure my partner - I wouldn't be in a relationship with them if I didn't want to be. I guess, it's not insulting, but it is a little bit difficult to take in, because you're basically saying that it wouldn't bother you to think of your partner in a physical relationship with another man - and every woman secretly or otherwise, wants her man to be protective of her. Saying the above would mean that you're so grateful that she's even with you, you don't care if she only wants you part of the time.





It would be difficult to know that your partner was this insecure about the way you feel about him. It's a tricky one - if you're looking for advice - I think the best thing for you to do would be to talk it over with your girlfriend. Tell her why you feel the way you feel and make sure she understands it's because you want her to be happy - however, it's important for you to look at it from her perspective - she's now looking at her boyfriend and thinking - 'he doesn't think I want him' - that will probably be upsetting!





Just be open with one another, and if she tells you that she wants you and no one else - you really have to trust and believe her - otherwise it cannot be resolved.





Best of luckGIRLS: If your boyfriend said this to you?
take it as a compliment he must feel really deeply about you just the alcohol made him be able to say it to ya
i would just think hes drunk and maybe he is just insecer about himself but it doesnt mean that the girl herself feels that way about him! maybe she sees him as hot and sexy!:P
i would think it was the alcohol talking first of all. second, it just seems like an awkward way of giving a compliment. third, a guy really loved me he wouldn't say it was ok to cheat on him. if anything i think a little jealousy would make me feel better. it's normal for someone to want their bf/gf to be happy, but THEY should be the person to make the other happy.
he was drunk...and its compliment of sort. take it.
personally I would be insulted and complimented. I would be insulted that someone would assume that I would want to be unfaithful just because he thinks I am ';out of his league';





I would have stopped after Youre so beautiful
This girl is with you for a reason and doesn't want to be told why she shouldn't be with you' She likes you and you should just accept that it kind of sounds like you are trying to get her to have an affair. That is just how i took it. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment