Monday, August 9, 2010

How to keep your boyfriend in love with you

my boyfriend told me he doesnt love me as much as he did before.. what can i do to make him fall back in total love with me... we havent made out yet...we only kissed and cuddled.. pleas help :[How to keep your boyfriend in love with you
continue to be the girl he fell in love with





if that doesnt work then move onHow to keep your boyfriend in love with you
I'm sorry, sometimes things like that happen. I don't think it's possible to get a guy to fall back in love with you, the past is too real in his mind. Why be with that kind of guy? There's someone else out there who will love you completely the way you want to be treated. You don't want to be second rate with this guy.
Well it sounds like to me that this guy is wanting you to show some of your love physically. That he is losing his attraction for you because you won't express your feelings for him in that way. But if you are not comfortable with doing that than let him know and if he still feels the same than he is a jerk and is not worth your time. Good luck!
then hes not for you. just move on

No comments:

Post a Comment