Monday, August 9, 2010

How do you cuddle with your bf/gf?

How do you cuddle? I mean how do you, as an individual, cuddle? If youre a guy, how do you hold your girlfriend? If youre a girl, how do you lay on your boyfriend?





*Haha funny story this just reminded me of, I was stretched out on my back on the floor after playin with my 2 year old nephew just layin there half asleep and my girlfriend came over and was on her hands and knees lookin over me and one of her legs was in between mine and the other was on the outside of my leg and she kissed me and then accidentally moved her leg right on my crotch so she was scared to cuddle with me for the rest of the day lol





What incidences have you had when cuddlin?How do you cuddle with your bf/gf?
I cuddle a girl by:


Having left arm around her arm,


Right hand on her buttcheek


And having a erection.How do you cuddle with your bf/gf?
i wouldn't say it's rocket science, just lay down and get comfortable.
=] i just hug my boyfriend from behind :) ..
  • loan officer
  • windows vista
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment