Monday, August 9, 2010

What are good things to do with your boyfriend while cuddling? Like on a couch. :)?

Things that will let him know how much you love him.What are good things to do with your boyfriend while cuddling? Like on a couch. :)?
if u guys r in love tell him the cutest things even if youre the girl...caress his arms and chest, stroke your fingers through his hair, lay so close that your lips touch and talk ab ur love for each other...its so romantic and cuteWhat are good things to do with your boyfriend while cuddling? Like on a couch. :)?
wath a movie like ';rent'; or ';the phantom of the opera'; the nw version it's really good
there is all kinds of stuff to do.. you can just cuddle, watch a movie together, play cards, eat dinner, just relax, ortry just having sex. That ussually will work. Even try a little kinky stuff...
Watch a scary movie
touch him and kiss him lean on side and


whisper in his ears that you love him
hum wish my boyfriend is here
oral
EXPERIMENT
ok stroke behind his ear with ur fingure


or look into his eyes w/ luv


or tell him his company makes u happy and u luv him





hope dat helps
Make out with him and tell him you love him.
hmmmm lets see i know me and my girlfriend do this like say okay lets play a game first 1 who gives up loses and the winner loves the loser more then play a game like nibble on his neck or ear and haha i do that with my girlfriend and weve been together fer a year and 1 month and still going
This may sound prosaic, but all men love a woman who put their favorite drink on the coucht table. We'll still cuddle. But even moe gladly so when there's a glass of Scotch on the rocks in sight.
Wow! look at the people's answers before me!





I was going to say rent a movie, but how can I top those answers?
hold his hand and kiss him :-)
Play the ';whats poking me in the back'; game.
i don't have a boyfriend. i couldn't tell ya.
hand job... n maybe let him do some stuff to you... me n my bf do it all the time... hehe
I'm gonna go w/ the first guy.
Make out with him nice and slow, tease him-or rub on him wherever your guys favorite spots are!
Sounds like a perfect make out scenario to e, as long as your family is not in the room or nearby...





just don't let yourself be pressured into sexual acts if you are not ready or comfortable...





kiss, cuddle, and watch a good movie... most of all be yourself and have fun...
Make him a sandwich.
on sundays with my wife, one of the most important things she does for me is she gets a mag, usually scientific american or something of that nature, of which she has no interst or understanding, and lets me lay back on her and she reads me the articles in them even when she can't understand the physics or terminology behind it. and i get to lay there with my eyes closed and listen to her voice. it's then that i know how much it means to her to have me there with her. and how much she means to me. simple but wonderful. hope it helps.
in the butt. bob
holding hands or rubbing your noses together. you can also lightly rub you eye lash on his cheek. it is called a kitty kiss
STICK YOUR HAND DOWN HIS PANTS.... MY BF GETS HARD INSTANTLY
Maybe rub his balls???
sweety try telling him how much you love him
talk to him sweet talk... tell him u love him... kiss him...
anal sex
Put Chetos between each others toes and then take turns eating them, ohhh what a time youll have.

No comments:

Post a Comment