Monday, August 16, 2010

My ex wanted to cuddle with his best friend (GIRLS would you...)?

I was just pondering my past relationship and I remembered an unresolved conflict we had.





I remember in December my ex (when we were still dating) asked me if he could cuddle with his best friend (whose a girl) Not how we cuddled but just like linking arms, heads on shoulders, etc. I immediately thought he was joking and then he told me that he wasn't. I said no because it was weird and he freaked out and said that I didn't trust him, blah blah blah! It's not that I didn't trust him, I just didn't want him to cuddle with another girl, plain and simple. He said that I was being selfish and maybe I was, but I couldn't help it, I just wasn't comfortable with it. What's your take on this? Girls, what would you do if your boyfriend asked if he could cuddle with another girl?My ex wanted to cuddle with his best friend (GIRLS would you...)?
Simple answer: Cuddling is cheating.





There is an emotional connection behind cuddling and when he breaks the emotional connection you two have for one with another girl you have every right to be mad.My ex wanted to cuddle with his best friend (GIRLS would you...)?
Oh heck no! I would most likely feel the same way too!


If he even considers cuddling another girl, it's like you are less important, like you mean less to him.


That's just my take on it, and for me, i do kind of consider it a form of cheating. Cuddling is very affectionate, and should be with the one you really care about, obviously he cares a lot about more than one person.


I would probably react to the exact situation the same as you did. (:
if he wants to cause a agument over u sayin no and he doesnt understand whts the point in being with him
if he didn't want to cuddle with you, then he certainly had feelings for the other girl. this is what caused my last bf to break up with me, even though he knew there was nothing between me and the other guy. the other guy was 22(never had a gf, he is really shy around girls, except me. i was 16) we were just good buds. but my boyfriend got really jealous, even though all me and the other guy would do was rest each others heads on each others shoulders. i don't regret how me and this guy acted cause we are just friends(but recently he told me how he actually feels about me.) and my boyfriend couldn't stand it. so just choose your battles.
  • loan officer
  • windows vista
  • 1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    I'd think I'd react differently than you did. I'd be happy that he asked me about it and would trust that if anything more would come along he'd tell me or talk with me about it. I mean he even said by the way.. this friend of mine loves to cuddle up with people.. so really, if he did, I'd be ok with it given they're just friends. But I think that if it turns out that he has more than just friend feelings for the other person, then I would be very uncomfortable with it but still happy that he came to talk with me about it.
    I see it as there are very important people in his life, I may not be the ONLY important one or ONLY one he loves, but I'm his only one he loves in that way. And that in itself is special between us.

    Post a Comment