Monday, August 9, 2010

Girls, how do you feel when...?

This is an awkward question but girls, how do you feel when you are like cuddling with your boyfriend and he has an erection and you can feel it? Do you like it or dislike it?





Like when i cuddle with my girlfriend i sometimes get erections but i dont know whether or not i should let her be able to feel it with her body.





18, virgin, first girlfriendGirls, how do you feel when...?
Most girls would take it as a compliment that their bf finds her arousing. But of course there are some that think it's bad.Girls, how do you feel when...?
I used to be nervous about that exact thing. A few months into one of my relationships me and my girl were cuddling and I accidently moved to a position that caused her to notice my erection. I fell embarrassed about it and quickly dropped a pillow in between us in that particular area. She thought it was funny and said she was surprised that she could actually turn me on just by laying with me said its definitely nothing to worry about. I said alrighty, got rid of the pillow and got my first oral right there.





good luck buddy!
its definately not a bad thing its very natural because any guy cuddling or in any sexual atmosphere with a girl tends to have an erection. i dont think its nothing really it might be a bit awkward but u need to study ur girl and see how she reacts to it. then u can say to her u see what u doing to me ? to break the awkwardness see if it works.
You need to learn some self control buddy.
lmao





I think its funny how you guys get turned on so easily.


Its pretty hot actually.
i dont mind.
It's hot. It makes me feel good that I can arouse him like that. :D
I don't really mind it because at least I know I turn him on. It;s completely natural so I wouldn't worry about it. ps: I think it great that you're a virgin!
u shuld let her feel it ,she will like it becoz she is causing it ,if u noe wat i mean



like it
i think you should see how she reacts, i dont think its a bad thing.


i laugh haha. ask her maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment